Search results

1. MarieWoodell

Selling: All my pets

I would like to clear out all my pets. They've been taking up far too much space in my inventory for far too long and with a limited play time due to tiny humans now present in the family, I also want to free up some peds to have a play. I will consider a bulk offer for the lot, or piecemeal if...
  2. MarieWoodell

Looking for a new Soc

For many years I've called the Irken Invaders my family, but after a tough decision a few months ago I decided to leave them to join another soc and help get a project I believed in off the ground. Unfortunately that has fallen through and I now find myself homeless again. After quite some...
  3. MarieWoodell

The Swunting Elf

Inspired by the very awesome thread by Swampy about swunting to lvl 50 sweat gatherer, I've decided to start my own log on my quest for an adjusted restoration chip (estimated worth of 5k ped). I plan to use the ped my sweat generates (minus healing costs) to save up for the chip and will...
  4. MarieWoodell

Overcharged ped for bonus stable slot

The stable bonus slot said it would cost me 10ped but it charged me 15 instead. My stable was lvl2 and I already had 4 full slots.
  5. MarieWoodell

Gold error

When playing on pc and clicking my lvl 2 gold mine I only ever get half the gold added to my total. Tested it for a few different low values. Seems to be consistently half.
  6. MarieWoodell

Selling: Lvl17 Corinthian Kanin (Bunny) with run speed buff unlocked

I've just got my well loved and looked after Corinthian Kanin to lvl17 and fed it a few ped and some animal essence to unlock it's super little feature. With this bunny in tow you could run 8% faster than before. Useful for mining, eco-hunting, showing up noobs, and out running those screaming...
  7. MarieWoodell

Selling: Purrrfect Pets

I have recently opened a pet shop on Monria (Cthylia tower shop 6). Over time it will be stocked with anything and everything pet related, but even half stocked there's already some great bargains: Bristlehogs: 3xlvl1 - 1.02ped each 1xlvl8 - 58ped Combibo: 3xlvl1 - 1.22ped each 1xlvl7 - 48ped...
  8. MarieWoodell

Selling: Pets

Had a lack of orders for trained pets lately so I've been training some up, also still got plenty of bibo and hogs at lvl 1 if people want to train their own (1 ped each). Combibo - lvl 5: 25 ped (1 in stock) bristlehog - lvl 5: 25 ped (0 in stock, 1 close to being done) For pets of other...
  9. MarieWoodell

Selling: Bristlehog pets

As the title suggests, I'm selling level 1 Bristlehogs for people to train, although the bug on Calypso seems to be fixed I've got quite a few and selling for 1 ped each. Alternatively I also train them. Prices for those are via the link in my signature but I've got quite a queue of orders at...
  10. MarieWoodell

Elf's pet taming and training service

Taking orders for all common pets from all planets - prices negotiable, but they usually work out at costs +1ped per hour spent training. I can also possibly find some of the rare pets but there will be extra costs associated with those. I can also train a pet that you provide for nutrio bars +...
  11. MarieWoodell

Selling: 160k cfd in any 1k multiple chunk

I'm wanting to just get rid of the cfd I have and have some more peds to play with in game so I'm flogging my cfd. I've got 160k in total and willing to sell in chunks that are a multiple of 1k so make me some offers. I'll sell to the people who give me the better offers first but I want to...
  12. MarieWoodell

Making a living - CYOA part 19

Until further notice I have taken down the entire Choose your own adventure from the forums. I am currently seeking advice on several points and I hope to have the story either back here or hosted somewhere else shortly. I will keep people informed as I decide more.
  13. MarieWoodell

Making a living - CYOA part 18

Until further notice I have taken down the entire Choose your own adventure from the forums. I am currently seeking advice on several points and I hope to have the story either back here or hosted somewhere else shortly. I will keep people informed as I decide more.
  14. MarieWoodell

Making a living - CYOA part 17

15. MarieWoodell

Making a living - CYOA part 16

16. MarieWoodell

Making a living - CYOA part 15

17. MarieWoodell

Negative rep in Eu leading to pvp

I was thinking we have a event based reputation system in game but I think I reputation system where we can +rep and -rep each other in game for other things would be more useful. Where if the rep value of that player falls to low other players can kill them. That way when there is a scammer...
  18. MarieWoodell

Dropping items timer

I've beent hinking for a while about the arguments that often break out when avatars put things like boards on the ground to make dancefloors etc and someone comes along and takes all the items before you've even finished, let alone had a chance to take a screenshot. Would it be possibly to...
  19. MarieWoodell

Making a living - CYOA part 14

20. MarieWoodell

Making a living - CYOA part 13

21. MarieWoodell

Making a living - CYOA part 12

22. MarieWoodell

Making a living - CYOA part 11

23. MarieWoodell

Making a living - CYOA part 10

24. MarieWoodell

Making a living - CYOA part 9

25. MarieWoodell

No soc chat

Just logged on and went to say hi to my soc as a normally do and soc chat didn't work. either by typing /s or by putting it on the right channel. If i hit enter and send the message then nothing comes up in the chat box. After relogging several times and tping around to try and find out if it...
Back