Search results

1. J

JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)

I will be available later from 1200-1600 Ma time. Drop a pm here and i will be thr :)
  2. J

Hai guys...i'm available now. Please login and collect your refunds :)
  3. J

Hai guys..not yet..i will be away next whole week. @ Dutchie i will pass over to Buren or direct to you next time we meet. Hopefully we can clear those by this weekend :)
  4. J

Hai guys, i believe i had refunded most of refunds owing. There several others which had not collected or could not collect. I would try to space out some time for the remaining refunds. For Dutchie: Can we meet tmro at around 1200-1300 MA time? I will be available untill the end of this week...
  5. J

Guys..refunds are still available for collection. I'm online now atm. Will be on untill 1400 MA time :)
  6. J

Thx guys for posting back the refunds. Wish you guys good luck as well. I will be on later at 1330-1400 MA time. See you guys later :)
  7. J

Thx alot guys for the feedback. I'm sad as well to let go the service. I really did enjoy my self over the STTS operating period and look forward to apply the experience that i gain in real life. I will end this session refunding for now. I will be back on around 10 hours later. So far i had...
  8. J

Guys..i'm doing refunding atm. Expect to last for 1 hour or so. For those who missed it, i will be back several hours later at around 2300-2330 MA time. I'm open to appointment thereafter. Time frame around 1200-1400 & 2300-2330 MA time daily for the whole week :)
  9. J

You guys can pm me anytime you see me online. I will mostly be available at twin peak. Sorry George for not being able to make it yesterday. We can arrange for another time then. Send pm to me please :)
  10. J

Guys, the final Refund list is ready for viewing at STTS Live. Please go over and have a final checking on the liquidation allocation. Please do not hesitates to raise questions here if you have any doubts regarding the liquidation. If everything is smooth, i will proceed with the refunding on...
  11. J

Yap...sorry to say that but the Service had been called off. Thanks for the support you had given me all this while :)
  12. J

Work done for Purchase Summary (2nd Tier refunding workings) is ready for viewing at STTS Live. We are very close to concluding the liquidation now. Stay tune guys :)
  13. J

Hai thr, nothing to worry about thr. When i stop STTS, i will still be around and all those refunds owing will be kept safely until their respective owner claimed it. You have my guarantee on that. :)
  14. J

I had completed the 1st Tier Refunding Summary Sheet. Please refer them at STTS Live. Cheers :) Note: The 1st Tier refunding summary sheet was prepared on the "best effort" basis subjected to some adjustments and time constrain. I can assure that all the refunding allocation is on the most...
  15. J

Hai thr, basically it means that every 10 points will earn you 1 STTS shares. Those 1,923 shares had been included into your net shares holdings. :)
  16. J

Just updated the first part of the 1st Tier Refunding. Available at STTS Live. I'm on travel a lot lately and hardly had any time to process the liquidation. However, will try to complete them asap. For time being, please check out the 1st Tier Sales summary refund list that i prepared. :)
  17. J

Managed to complete the first part of STTS liquidation (lots of work). Please proceed to STTS Database at STTS Live to check out the Un-refunded Sales Summary. Base on the summary sheet, refunds will be base on 1st and 2nd tier basis. More details will be released when i completed the 1st tier...
  18. Stts V10

Stts V10

19. J

Hai guys, i'm available ingame already. I would like to set a meeting with all my agents to finalize the final liquidation expenses. The final refunding list is almost ready and i expect to release them on Monday 1st Sept 09. I will be online later today from 1200-1400 MA time. STTS agents...
  20. J

:) Nope, i am still around preparing your final payout. If i'm not mistaken, you should have the largest payout. :D Really? Guess i'm outdated abit there. I would require some time to "torrent" that 4GB client. Give me some time yah. I would not be far ;) See you guys soon :yay:
  21. J

Hai guys, sorry for the inactivity few days back. I'm away for travelling again. For now i had almost completed the final liquidation refunding list. All i need now is to login in-game and do a couple of finalization regarding my items in auction (hope they are still there after the VU) :). The...
  22. J

Thx for all the positive feedback given. I really appreciate them. I will do my best to liquidate all the STTS stuff asap so that shareholders and participant would get their funds and get on with their own agenda. I expect to come up with reasonable liquidation method before the new version...
  23. J

Nope. Some of the shareholders did bought them higher than 1 pec. I hope that those previous dividend payout would compensate for the loses. Btw, as thing look for now, i would anticipate a liquidation payout around 1.2 pec per shares. Its been a pleasure servicing all of you. I did earn some...
  24. J

Thx there :) Its simple, all the cash in hand for STTS (plus stock and minus refunds) will be apportioned accordingly to the shareholders. Lets say the net liquidation proceedings after all the expenses is 13,000 PED. That 13k ped will be apportioned against 1,159,188 unit of shares (excluding...
  25. J

Thanks there, i appreciate your understanding. If i'm not mistaken, you still got some refunds with me. Do arrange a meeting to collect them from me yah. Looking forward to meet you in-game. :)
Back