Search results

1. A

Selling: Sir-30

I am selling my SIR-30 selling price is TT +3000 FIRM (don't send offers for less please, I will not give the courtesy of responding) This rifle is at tier 2.5 The stats of the rifle are: Full TT: 160 ped Recommended level: 20.0 for Ranged BLP and BLP Sniper Durability: Above Average Attacks...
  2. A

FYI: What happened to the range on the JUELZ MIC-Killa SG-1 (L) ??????

What happened to this weapons range? below is a link to the original stats of this rifle, 110 meters http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=JUELZ_MIC-Killa_SG-1_%28L%29 I looked at that weapon today and found that the range had dropped from 110 meters to 66 meters. I would...
  3. A

Selling: Phantom (M) Armor Set - Full Set

I am selling my set of phantom armor. This is a full set of armor (selling as full set only) and is full tt. Full TT on the set: 412 peds face - tier 1.0 gloves - tier 0.7 arms - tier 0.6 harness - tier 0.8 thigh - tier 1.0 shin - tier 0.8 foot - tier 0.7 The set is +3200.00 peds + TT value...
  4. A

strange bug

I recently got a new hard drive and installed a new OS and downloaded EU. Everything looks wonderful, that which I can see. However, I cannot see the avatar itself, the buildings, the terminals. I can see the sunglasses I have on, the terrain and the screens of the terminals. Has anyone...
  5. A

lag, lag, lag and more lag

Is everyone getting lots of lag since the update that came right before MA went on holiday? I was figuring that we would have had another update by now to fix this situation. I have been experiencing lots of lag at various places such as twin mall, CND, all of TI. TI and CND seemed to be the...
  6. A

PVP at Zychion - video

this was an event I hosted for nbk. :D here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWq4YCGStp0
  7. A

on the way to tier 2 on ul?

Since I unlocked tier 1 on my little pea shooter I haven't gained any movement toward tier 2 at all. I have use an enhancer and have gone through at least 1M ammo and I haven't had a gain toward tier 2 at all. Anyone else? I'll enter a support case about it but I am interested if anyone else...
  8. A

Tier unlock spamming on L items

Ok, I dont' know about everyone else but to me the spamming of the tier unlocks for L items is stupid. It's not really any kind of an accomplishment. I can understand getting a swirlie for a UL item tier unlock but the L item tier unlock is just plain stupid. Seems to me that MA thinks that...
  9. A

Achievement: Tier 1 Ulock - M2201A1

Well I had to give it a shot on a lower value item to see how the tier upgrade process worked with a ul item went before working on a higher level / value item. As you can see it worked just fine and I didn't loose my "secondary" item.
  10. A

well I'm glad that everyone likes,,,

{deleted} I am in the hospital and was just diagnosed with Crohn's Disease, so I don't have a whole lot to look forward to but a bunch of pain for the rest of my life. I can't get into EU until I'm released from care so it would be nice if someone could maybe catch me up with the good things...
  11. A

Can't make trutun textures

I can't make trutun textures. I am wondering if anyone else is having problems with trutun or any other stone textures, such as nissit, brukite, etc. I know since this is the new version of EU that there are lots of bugs, I'm just wondering if this is one of them or if MA is phasing out the stones.
  12. A

Can't make trutun textures

I can't make trutun textures. I am wondering if anyone else is having problems with trutun or any other stone textures, such as nissit, brukite, etc. I know since this is the new version of EU that there are lots of bugs, I'm just wondering if this is one of them or if MA is phasing out the...
  13. A

time to wait for check from withdrawl?

There may be a thread about this already but honestly I'm not good making my way around forums. I am wondering how long it takes if you withdraw money from EU to recieve the check if you live in the US.
  14. A

Buying: Omegaton 2201

I would like to buy an Omegaton 2201. If anyone has one that is collecting dust and would like to sell it please pm me with the price you would like to sell for. The last one that sold was TT +17 ped. Thank you.
  15. A

Repair Terminals / 1pec more / conclusion

This was the results of the 1 pec issue at the repair terminal. I realize that most of you that had posted to the original thread had stated the same thing that Mindark support states here. To all that posted to the original thread about the .000% "You were right!" :). It wasn't that I didn't...
  16. A

The 1 unachieved profession

I don't know if this has been talked about before but I show 1 unachieved profession and I would like to know what it is. I have asked other avatars about it but no one seems to know. Does anyone know what the 1 unachieved profession is?
  17. A

Repair Terminals / 1pec over charge

Since I have began playing EU every time I use one of the repair terminals I am constantly being charged 1 pec more than the repair. I am wondering if anyone else has been have the same thing occur to them. This is to say the if you repair an item for 20.05 ped, 20.06 ped is taken from your...
  18. A

Using vista for EU

I'm wondering if anyone is using vista and is having problems getting the avatar quality that they should be getting, such as the detail in the clothing, textures and armors. The system I'm using other than having vista as the OS is more than capable / compatible to run EU even when the full...
  19. A

List of known scammers

Hey everyone! :) I would like to have a list of known scammers based from highend scammers to the low level scammers around places such as PA. I don't know if an ongoing list had been started and then just faded away over time but I feel that it would be helpful to older players and especially...
  20. A

Trading vs Reselling

I am wondering the difference between being a trader verses being a reseller. I don't do any trading / buying except for supplies that I need for crafting and only sell to gain peds for items or supplies that I use so that's why the question. As of late I am very confused of the proper...
Back