Search results

1. roughrider

Question: Transferring CFD

I wrote a PM to 711 but since its been a while I thought I might as well ask here. I have an amount of CFD that I want to donate to my soc. leader to be used for adverts and so forth. I tried the regular transfer route but it keeps saying that the avatar name is wrong even if he comes upp on the...
  2. roughrider

Selling: BP's

Here are the BP's I have left. I have put them in order of QR, hope that doesn't cause a hassle. Give a bid for a bunch or all. I dont want to logg on for just a couple of peds though :/ https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7MsO49fWnygYjgzNmMwMWMtODYzMC00NWY0LWJkYjUtYjRiOTc2YjQ2Njhl&hl=en
  3. roughrider

Selling: Last skills att good prices

Make an offer. I prefer to sell totals in each skill but pm and ask. You bring the ESI or I can buy the esi and add it to the price. Link is to CSV file att google docs. https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7MsO49fWnygN2I0M2Y5MDktNDdjZS00OGQ4LWE4ZGUtNWVhYzBjZWFkNWMw&hl=en&authkey=CO-q1V8
  4. roughrider

Selling: Full ghost (M)

Closed. Items in game AU
  5. roughrider

Price check on full ghost.

What is a full ghost set worth, including the footguards? I have heard ~825 (TT+MU) since the feet are rare but should i sell it as a set or separate?
  6. roughrider

Selling: selling inventory

CLOSED Everything is either sold or TT'd
  7. roughrider

testing das google docs

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7MsO49fWnygZGU1YTlkMWYtMDBiNS00OTFmLTliMTUtMTY4Y2I5NzZjOTEw&hl=en&authkey=CPqn-LUF
  8. roughrider

Laganus personal arms (SGA)

As the thread title says I want a price check on the Laganus personal arms cannon(SGA) Since I am not able to logg into the game I haven't got a clue as to if the entropedia info on MU is correct. Thank you.
  9. roughrider

Supremacy reign: Rally

Supremacy Reign presents: Date: September 10'th Time: 20:00 MA time Prizes 1'st place: Saehrimnir Mk1 (L) custom coloured and textured by Leeloo Faith and a Porcupine MAP-13 (L) 2'nd place: A VK5 (L) and a Porcupine MAP-13 (L) 3'rd place: 2 warrior armour sets (1 male and 1 female)...
  10. roughrider

Question: Most beautiful place in Calypso

From another thread where i commented on twins being the no.1 trading spot out of old habit I was looking around att different places in calypso seing which ones I would have prefered to have as the new capitol. My vote goes to Athena spaceport, its nicer, it has lights and is generally a better...
  11. roughrider

Auction: orders section

I have searched but not found an answer to this question that has bugged me for a while. What decides which objects are available in the AU orders section:scratch2: Since i regularly run out of rutuba parts it would be nice to be able to order them when they are not available.:wtg:
  12. roughrider

Question: Team Missions

I realize that not everybody is a member of a society or enjoy team hunts on a regular basis but I do think that teamwork should be rewarded (besides, even freelancers can group together and team :D) Thats why I would like to see team based missions in the future, for example coordinated attacks...
  13. roughrider

Question: Mob based ATH

While going through tracker and all its functions i noticed that there is one thing i miss in EU, a HOF and ATH list according to mobs. Offcourse this doesnt have to be part of the regular hof list but it would be nice to have an ingame function that you can open and see what the highest hofs of...
  14. roughrider

Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon, SGA Edition

As the title says I would like to know what this weapon is worth.
  15. roughrider

Chicken Little was WRONG

This was a "awaited" answer to my question as to why my ROI has gone down from an average 80% down to under 62% since VU10. Now I know that I am not an economical hunter using Rutuba with 8A plates but what doesn't show is that my ROI is based without armour decay, I.E only ammo, weapon, amps...
  16. roughrider

TT value in loot window

I like keeping track of my loot during hunts, when I hunt quicker mobs I load everything into TT to gather aproximate return (but that misses out ammo return) On big mobs i sometimes (when I have the patience) calculate the loot on every mob. What i would like to have is a meter in the bottom of...
  17. roughrider

Achievement: Completed mission

Well, 1600 merps later I am done with the 1k merp. Result? Globals: 0 Highest item value: emik s30 (2.23 ped) Average TT return: A staggering 31.21% TT I did gather some skill with my sword offcourse so I only counted weapon decay, not armour or fapp. I think this massive achivement deserves...
  18. roughrider

Cars, how, where, why...

There are a few things I wonder about when it comes to the new vehicles. First of all, I'm guessing that we craft the parts and then put the parts together. It would be a bit dumb crafting a humvee indoors and then not getting it out :D Second. I also guess that they have to make it shit...
  19. roughrider

Hall of fame

I am surprised that MA hasn't made a hall of fame for missions. There are players hitting the 10k mark on iron missions and they will never be 100% sure if they where first. A little recognition would be nice :yay:
  20. roughrider

Guess the global

Since I am quitting EU and dont intend finnishing any of the missions I've started, the winner is the person who was closest during the time I hunted. Imortal was closest. Congrats and have fun the 5000 EFD I haven't been active ingame in a while but I have increased my gaming and did the 100...
  21. roughrider

Team Missions

I tried searching but I might just be using wrong wording. Does anyone know what happens if i have a mission running (e.g. kill 500 atrox) and I hunt atrox in team? If both have the same mission and both shoot the same mob, will both get a registered mission kill or only the one with the most...
  22. roughrider

Question: Laganaus Arms personal cannon

I own a Laganaus Arms personal cannon SGA and I'm curious as to whether there are any attachments for it. Cant seem to attach neither amps nor sights. :confused:
  23. roughrider

Buying: Rutuba Shins(M)

I would like to buy rutuba shinguards(M) preferably with high TT. I will go 10% over MU. :wtg: ******************************************************* found a few so I'm happy. Case closed
  24. roughrider

It's the little things

I have never really bothered much when new vu's come out...bugs come and bugs go...new shit you get used to, like tiering. Good idea on paper but maybee a little of target price wise to be a good implementation. The new sweating...less per draw but more often. Good idea, it gives a liitle more...
  25. roughrider

Selling: Christmas reindeer

I have 79 christmas reindeer that i used to cover my walls in an apartment :silly2: I am selling out all my loose inventory including this awesome collection (it really lights upp a room :D) give an offer
Back