Search results

1. electriccastle

Achievement: Power Catalyst

Unlocked Power Catalyst. :yay: Hunting and healing more with MF now when you can bye that ammo from TT. I am not used with that have been very inactive since vu 10.0 Click to enlarge
  2. electriccastle

Achievement: Martial Arts

Hi Skill Unlock Martial Arts :yay: Was close to level 20 knifefighter (Hit) Went out with TT knife and skilled some Sabacuma. (They die fast and give some skill when they die) So here is a picture of my new skill Martial Arts: Click to enlarge Cya Liza
  3. electriccastle

Achievement: First Mining Global

Finaly after 1 year and 10 mounts in EU my first mining global. :ahh: Maby not a big achievement in the history of Entropis Universe, but its my first and therefore a achivement in my history page. ;) Picture of my 75 ped lyst, tock me about 15 min to extract with TT extractor. Click to...
  4. electriccastle

Achievement: Serendipity

Finaly i unlock serendipity, the last day on this great 3x skill. :yay: Gained about 1,3k skills this day. Click to enlarge
  5. electriccastle

Achievement: Unlocked MDA

Hi I was close to Level 18 in knife DMG, so i tock out my TT knife and hunted some Sabacuma. Thanks to the great 3x skilling between 5-21/12 it did not tock so long time. Here it is, my new skill Melee Damage Assessment. :yay: Click to enlarge //Liza
  6. electriccastle

Achievement: First Crafting Global

Hi I just get my first crafting global. 67 PED on simple I conductor. Click to enlarge
  7. electriccastle

Achievement: Rda

:yay: New Skill RDA Ranged Damage Assesment Click to enlarge
  8. electriccastle

Show your Pet/Pets

Hi Place show us your PET. :) I am also curious how many pets you have? I have 3 PET at the moment. Here is my Exarusaur Young: Click to enlarge I resently tamed snablesnot young bouth female and male.
Back