Search results

1. S

Loot distribution changes: Combibo

I have been logging my Combibo hunts from stage 1 through to half way through stage 5 before VU15 came, and thought it would be interesting to take a look at the loot distribution changes after my first 250~ ped hunt on them in the new version. Pre version 15, this was my log of total...
  2. S

In depth look at economy and crafting and why it's failing.

Warning: This thread is very long and quite heavy reading, but hits some key points that Mindark need to address for this game to be more successful. Intro Entropia Universe has 3 major professions, Hunting, Mining and Crafting, however the real focal point of the game is the economy. All 3...
  3. S

Selling: OA-102 Blueprint! 26QR

I am selling a OreAmp 102 BO, qr:26. Price is difficult to estimate due to MU being scewed in-game, but according to PE auction, these regularly go for over 1k ped at this qr, even 1 qr seems to go for over 1kped sometimes. So I see this as a deal. SB 820 PED Buyout: 1000 PED PM me or reply...
  4. S

Selling: A-3 Justifier MK.II SGA editition

Selling for TT+230 or best offer. I will be advertising in-game too, so I don't really want to host a "auction" with a start bid/buyout, but offers close to +230 will result in a fast sale. All offers above +200 are considered, but it will go to the best offer obviously :) Have fun :)...
  5. S

More Fragment Types.

Well, when Blazar Fragments first came out, I was 100% positive that new fragments will be released, and all no loot will stop. I thought this mainly because of what Marco said about no more no loots... I thought gradually, fragments would be released for different tiers and different...
  6. S

FYI: Tier rate, community experiment.

Been thinking about this: T5(L) decays 1.607pec, so 0.01607 and 4.5 ped was spent, thats 280 uses to get one full tier, or 28 to get 10% 100 ped ammo through Montgomery Anab(L) adapted is about 769 uses to get 10% of a tier. 1/28 = 3.57% @ tier rate 150 to get 0.1 1/769 = 0.13% @ tier rate...
  7. S

FYI: Economy, Decay, Dynamic Loot, and you.

For a long while I have been thinking about common loot theories, statements from MA, item stats, and how it all ties together and have came up with a few 'conclusions'. It is always tricky to really get into topics like this on EF due to it being quite 'controversial' :laugh:, so I'd like to...
  8. S

Most inactive forum

I'm just wondering why this section is the most inactive... In hunting/mining there are new threads daily, and tons of posts. Probably because there are more miners/hunters and crafters like to keep quiet often times. Anyway, I hope more threads come in this section, more logs and stuff...
  9. S

FYI: Binomial Distribution, Loot, and you.

O.K so after reading and "debating" in far too many 'loot theory'/conspiracy threads, I have decided to try and give a basic and easy to understand probability lesson that directly applies to loot. What I ask in this thread is that people read the OP (this one) carefully before commenting...
  10. S

SGA officially still on?

I noticed that some sga is still looting (even after the eon stuff), so I went to check the website to see if there was an official ending date anywhere. I didn't find any information about it, but I noticed the banner on the homepage still advertises SGA. It used to be a banner advertising the...
  11. S

FYI: ECO Tool Advanced

See EcoTool (basic) here:https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/173593-tool-eco-amp.html :D This is a more advanced version of the EcoTool spreadsheet. It does everything the old version does, but also automatically shows you a few more things (eyecandiez): Click to enlarge It now...
  12. S

FYI: Tool: ECO amp.

I have been doing some research into mining amps and finders, considering the MU and decay of both and the most efficient way to combine the two. I have came up with a spreadsheet that automatically calculates the most 'ECO' way to mine with your given finder, which is usually (as you all know)...
  13. S

Info: A thought on 'additional' tax at CP! Consider:

Does anybody know really as a fact! that FPC take any "%" or "tax" from owned LA's, CND (and soon CP)? The thing is, there are no long projects that prove this either way. Let us look at this OBJECTIVELY: MA obviously ALWAYS will take a % from every activity, every LA, every planet in entropia...
  14. S

Selling: Bul tac 20s (BLP AMP)

I have six full TT Bul Tac 20's for sale at the moment, all at 133% (MU is currently 136%) - if you buy more than one we can work a deal out. The full TT is 19PED, it does a total of 5 damage burn per shot, with NO ammo burn.:yay: You get a total of 1543 uses, with a dmg per pec of 4.18HP...
  15. S

Ammount of components per sucess :)

I think it would be very useful if we could have a list of the average number of components produced with every sucess (with bar set to quantity). For example, crafting basic filters will give around 6-7 on average (I know most people will say 5, but 5 is the minimum, it just happens very very...
  16. S

TT output/ TT input

Hi, I am a new crafter and so don't have much data to really check this, I was wondering if anybody could just have a quick look at their logs (if they make logs) and tell me an Average TToutput divided by TT input. Disregarding Markups and residue :) and preferably on stackables. I don't know...
Back