Search results

1. Indescision

Back to Basics

About me I've been playing for a few years now with the odd breaks inbetween where I don't log in for a while. I've depo'ed in the past, lost the peds and not minded too much because I've been having fun. :) Now it's time for a different kind of fun. I’ve decided to see how long I can last...
  2. Indescision

Selling: Pre-made Masks (Joker, Skull, Dragon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle)

The auction for these masks is now over. Mask 1 SOLD Mask 2 SOLD Mask 3 SOLD Mask 4 AUCTION OVER :cool:
  3. Indescision

Selling: Selling: Pre-made Make Up Masks (5 different designs)

This thread is closed
  4. Indescision

Made some masks

For the last couple of weeks I've been playing around with the mask making system in game. It's slow, but fun. :) Here are my first few attempts... First: A Mask based on a nebula in space. Second: A monster mask (kind of a late Halloween thing I guess) Third: The 'Snake Mask'...
  5. Indescision

My sweat challenge

My (completely unoriginal) Sweat Challenge !!!COMPLETED!!! :sweat: After ending up at swamp, and spending far more time sweating there than I had intended, I've decided to set myself a sweating challenge. This thread is mainly to help me keep track of my progress (or lack thereof). Sweating...
  6. Indescision

Completely lost

Hi. :) I just started playing Entropia a couple of days ago and I'm lost. I've just about got the hang of sweating (after someone kindly showed me to Swamp Camp). And I've managed to make enough from it to buy the rifle + some ammo from the tt...so I've had a little go at hunting too. But...
Back