Search results

1. Counsellor777

Medium Appartment For Sale

Anyone interested in a medium appartment? Genesis Star Tower B, 2H Location 16852, 19898 Amathera Genesis Amathera Headquarters The appartment is a large room with 2 windows one of which has a sea view. The appartment has a balcony which overlooks an inner courtyard and has a view of the sea...
  2. Counsellor777

Rifle Skilling

I have been trying to upgrade my rifle skills when I discovered that I can't hit a barn door with my A3 Justifier mk1. I started by using a Jester-D1, which I already had, mainly hunting Berycleds, Daikiba and Exarosaur. This seemed to work with the Jester-D1 ok and was getting lots of...
  3. Counsellor777

how to get Banned from PE ?

I was just reading one of the other threads and this question occurred to me! How does an avatar get banned from PE? :eek: Real examples would be useful - without revealing names, of course. :tongue2: The counsellor :wise:
  4. Counsellor777

Have MA Changed Mentoring?

Rumour was that a Mentor could drop his/her disciple but that a disciple could not drop his/her Mentor. Yesterday I was dropped by a new disciple (2 days old) who I had spent some time with. :( I was given a blue box like the one used when you fail an auction. My questions are: What are the...
  5. Counsellor777

Mob Damage List

I have been looking at the Mob Damage List on the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/ top page. I have noticed a pattern which I am sure everyone knows about ;) .. but just in case here is my cunning theory anyway. :wise: Mobs provide various types of damage which can be a selection of...
Back