Search results

1. Juliane

Vu 0.45.30062016

Usualy when a pet get's leveled to L5 i have to sacrifice one other pet for it. While pressing level up in gym i dident need to do that. Have again messages of "no end of game message" Still get error's when i want to raid someone saying something about active shield. A lot text's have a red...
  2. Juliane

Vu 0.43.02062016

Pet Info Window.. Tab "Infos": There is an "X" at all places there should be an "'" in the text. Fight log->Tab Raid: There is a text below the Pet VS Pet Infos: "There have not been any raus battles".. New Pet Type Icons: They dont fit to the rest of the game.. they render kinda hard and...
  3. Juliane

Selling: Tame Oratan Miner

Selling a Tame Oratan Miner. took 4 days to spawn one L24 Oratan Miner to tame. Atm he is L3. Keeping the training up till he sells. I look for at least 3k ped. Please make an offer. SOLD
  4. Juliane

Discovery: Karmoosh Lateef

Thanks to CC (with the highest damage), Rechinul (for getting the masses together), Forgo, Silver, James, Killer Bee and a lot of other guys we where today able to tame the Karmoosh Lateef. The Team at the end:
  5. Juliane

Selling: Port Atlantis Mall Shop, Floor 1 #3 S

Selling Port Atlantis Mall Shop, Floor 1 #3 S One of the top shop locations on Calypso, this shop is located near the entrance of the mall. walk-in customers Shop was advertised regularly Mall acts as entering place from space Shop near mall entrance same shop owner since...
  6. Juliane

Buying: Large Shop Port Atlantis Mall

Hey, I'm in search of a large shop in the Port Atlantis Mall. I would prefer it to be on Floor 1, but others could be interesting too. If you want to sell one please contact me. Emma
  7. Juliane

Emma's Pet's & Textures

Calypso: Port Atlantis Mall Floor 2 #14 Arkadia: Celeste North 3 Pet infos: Pictures, Features, Passic effects, Stables Textures: Texture preview on clothes Clothes: Which I can craft for you Last update: 1.09.2015 Calypso Trained Pets [Island Gorilla Deed] L7 [Rhino Beetle Pet] L7...
  8. Juliane

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip VII

Selling [Corrosive Attack Nanochip VII] Tier: 2.5 BO: 1.5k
  9. Juliane

Buying: Shopkeeper

Hey, I'm in search for at least 1 Shopkeeper, prefered one a male help :D He will be well cared for. The shop is clean and warm and he will have a nice Female Shopkeeper as company for lonely nights ;) Please PM with offers. Kind Regards Emmma
  10. Juliane

Personal Mission: Get Preview of all Textures on Clothes

Hey, I'm on a personal mission to get all texture BP's out of the universe, craft them at least once, and than make a preview of it on a piece of cloth. For Arkadia and Toulan i'm allready realy far. Caly i catch up slowly. If you want to texture something, you may want to look at the...
  11. Juliane

Planet Arkadia Crafting Event - The Mighty Forge

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/the-mighty-forge.11519/ Attention all Crafting Colonists Planet Arkadia is proud to announce "The Mighty Forge". This event is open to all members of the public that manufacture items for the community. Date: 18th December 2014 (00:00) - 22nd December 2014...
  12. Juliane

Selling: Port Atlantis Mall Shop, Floor 1 #3 S

Selling Port Atlantis Mall Shop, Floor 1 #3 S One of the top shop locations on Calypso, this shop is located near the entrance of the mall. walk-in customers Shop was advertised regularly Mall acts as entering place from space Shop near mall entrance same shop owner since summer 2013 The...
  13. Juliane

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip VII

Selling Electric Attack Nanochip VII Tier 1.9 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Electric_Attack_Nanochip_VII BO: tt+1.5k TT = 3.34 Please PM me
  14. Juliane

Mindforce - Coolness

Maybe someone else wanted to know too;
  15. Juliane

Ideas how to go forward with entropedia.de

Entropedia is one of the most important tools for a lot of us. But lately it is often slow or dont work at all. As was said, atm the tool seems to be in the hand of one guy. Sure he does a great job, but it is a bit mutch for one person to handle. In one of the posts in the last week someone...
  16. Juliane

Achievement Ethereal Soul Language

After 6 years, countless hours sweater healing, one time chiping out, at least I managed to get Ethereal Soul Language with Biotropic Level 25 and a Rakzum's Pouch (L) :yay::dunce:
  17. Juliane

Selling: 426 tries Prancer Leather Texture BP (L)

tt ate them Selling my L Prancer Leather Texture Blueprint (L) collection from half an year crafting. Please make an offer. tt = 4,26 ped 708 Prancer Leather Texture Blueprint (L) 1 0.25 PED Limited (Vol. II) (C) (490) 709 Prancer Leather Texture Blueprint (L) 1 0.01 PED Limited (Vol...
  18. Juliane

Selling: 1470 tries Longu Leather Texture BP (L)

tt ate them Selling my Longu Leather Texture Blueprint (L) collection from half an year crafting. Please make an offer. tt = 14,70 ped 493 Longu Leather Texture Blueprint (L) 1 0.25 PED Limited (Vol. II) (C) (489) 494 Longu Leather Texture Blueprint (L) 1 0.94 PED Limited (Vol. II) (C)...
  19. Juliane

Buying: RT Textures BP's / RT Clothes BP's

Hey, i'm in search of ---------------------------------------------------------------------- RT Texture BP's: The following I have allready and dont want a second one: Couger Texture BP Tiger Texture BP Hendrix Dragon Texture BP Joplin Dragon Texture BP Lemmy Dragon Texture BP Morrision Dragon...
  20. Juliane

Problem with adding item at entropedia

I tryed to add new Blueprints. Filled most fields. But everytime I want to submit I get the message "Field 'LPSB_' doesn't have a default value". Wanted to ask for help with the contact page, but get "Oops... something went wrong". Anyone knows what I may have done wrong? Or is there still an...
  21. Juliane

Emma's Clothes Shop - Sale Clothes + BP's

Emma's Clothes Shop Port Atlantis Mall Shop, Floor 1 #3
  22. Juliane

Supremacy Reign - Recruiting

Supremacy Reign is recruiting now Supremacy Reign has a sister soc, Supremacy Reign HQ. We are the lower skilled soc of this group and range from 40k to 180k skills. Beside hunting we craft, mine, heal, color and manage some shops. Skilling is an important aspect for many members of our soc...
  23. Juliane

Emma's Clothes Shop

Selling mainly Rare Clothes The shop is near the mal entrance, opposite the televator. In the window you will find a sign with the shop name. Currently in Stock: Planet Calypso Gullaldr Shades (M) Ranger Hat (M,C) Radar Jacket (M/F,C) (ATM only on demand) Seduce Miniskirt (F,C) Eden Micro...
  24. Juliane

Buying: LOL Trucker Cap (C) Blueprint

Hi, I'm in search of a LOL Trucker Cap (C) Blueprint. Greetings Emma ############### Got one... closed
  25. Juliane

Supremacy Reign is Recruiting

Supremacy Reign & Supremacy Reign HQ is Recruiting Supremacy Reign & Supremacy Reign HQ are currently seeking new members. Supremacy Reign is a tiered Society which includes: Supremacy Reign, Supremacy Reign HQ. We are primarily a skilled based hunting society though many members also...
Back