Search results

1. CrazyMoose

Booooooooh!

Booooooooh!
  2. CrazyMoose

Breaking News: Bar Loses Licence!

Very funny & well written - Nice one dude! ;)
  3. CrazyMoose

Thanks for dropping by dude. I've been watching your thread on Avatar clothing closely, there's...

Thanks for dropping by dude. I've been watching your thread on Avatar clothing closely, there's certainly some awesome stuff out there! :) Good Luck!
  4. CrazyMoose

HoF: plenty of globals/hof's with friends:D(longtooth)

Very nice! :wtg: :wtg:
  5. CrazyMoose

Uber: 24k frescoquda old with 2 friends

Gratz Marcus! :wtg::wtg:
  6. CrazyMoose

Whats the first thing you'll do in VU10 CE2?

Update to a bigger rodent maybe... a rat perhaps? :silly2:
  7. CrazyMoose

New CryENGINE Screenshots

*Afterthought* I suppose we've got to see that the EU update isn't trying to achieve realism like Crysis. They're going for a different sort of art-style - more futuristic and, though possibly not deliberately ;), plastic.
  8. CrazyMoose

New CryENGINE Screenshots

I think the foliage in these pictures is looking great, everything looks very lush and will really make the world much more immersive. I agree however that the avatars, who are meant to be the focus of the screen-shots, look a little plastic and fake. The Crytek Engine can do ALOT more, just...
  9. CrazyMoose

HoF: Swamping around :D

That's amazing dude, gratz! :wtg: When you can HoF/Global in mining and hunting at Swamp Camp there's no real need to ever leave it. ;)
  10. CrazyMoose

Question: Found EU through conventions?

I discovered EU when i was searching for free games to try on the internet. I misunderstood what it was all about (i was looking for a fun ol' MMORPG to pass the time ;)), but i gave it a go and began to really enjoy it anyway. :wtg: ... I would have thought only a very small portion of the...
  11. CrazyMoose

Exo's Sweating Project

Well, good luck! :yay: Don't let those Ambus break your spirit. ;)
  12. CrazyMoose

HoF: What a wonderfull week

Gratz! Great loot and ores. :wtg:
  13. CrazyMoose

new to sweating

Well lol, sweat DOES have a TT price, i.e. you can sell it at the Terminal, but it's only 0.01 PEC per 1000... so it's not advisable at all tbh. ;) Like Humbll said, you sell it to other players. The price per 100 sweat at the moment is about 0.45-0.50 PEC - i wouldn't sell it any lower than...
  14. CrazyMoose

Question: Sweat in auction

Lol, that's actually probably true - more people will be playing with their MF chips to see the cool effects that the CryEngine will bring, and certainly there will be more Tping around to check out all our favourite places. :silly2: Maybe if they let us only auction off very large amounts...
  15. CrazyMoose

Sad EU Story: Based on true events..

Lol, v funny dude - and it even had a moral as well. ;)
  16. CrazyMoose

Question: Is this normal ?

You can definitely have bad 'runs' with sweating,, just like hunting. Your chances of getting a successful attempt are about 5% i think; 1/20 chance of pulling. It doesn't really matter what your skills are, but certainly they help marginally - even if it is only a psychological difference! ;)...
  17. CrazyMoose

How to Win, Prosper and Succeed… by those who do…*

Completely agree with this. The way you're going to 'Prosper & Succeed' is to enjoy it - DON'T think of EU as a big money making machine where you have to make a huge profit. That would be nice of course, but shouldn't be essential! :wtg:
  18. CrazyMoose

Project Snables

Looks like this going pretty well for you. I hope the rest of your runs are as profitable as that last one. :) I reckon you've got a Snable ATH coming soon! :silly2:
  19. CrazyMoose

ATH: Oups, it's me again

Amazing, lol. I'd reeeeally keep that BP if i were you! :silly2:
  20. CrazyMoose

Project Snables

Gl dude! Hope the Snables loot well! :D
  21. CrazyMoose

Fatfoogoo.com ? Best Marco pic!

Lol! Great picture, and a great article. ;)
  22. CrazyMoose

Snablesnot-Female

I'v definately looted Goblin Thigh-Guards (M) :)
  23. CrazyMoose

Snablesnot-Male

Ditto. Plus I swear i'v looted hair-gel from them as well :rolleyes:
Back