Search results

1. Suu Miles

Help: Can't reinstall eu

Hi guys, I had troubles patching this latest vu so I uninstalled eu completely (now I have the same prob reinstalling, doh!), even searched the forum and used this help here to make a clean uninstall and am now attempting to install again but it just won't work. I get the installer and it...
  2. Suu Miles

Discovery: Feran Hide

First dead mob and already a discovery, I like this new vu even though personally the hide colour sucks, lol
  3. Suu Miles

Discovery: My first discovery :D

My first discovery, after so many years :) (yeah, I know it's from that other planet, but hey, I'm happy)
  4. Suu Miles

3 new professions

Under mining: treasure hunter archaelogist under misc: Spacecraft crew (and yeah, I know I suck at mining :P) Sweet :)
  5. Suu Miles

Buying: hunter (f) armour parts

Looking to buy harness thighs face at reasonable price, people directing me to nice offers I might have missed will get something extra :girl:
  6. Suu Miles

MF Harmony Icon?

Could we please have a mf harmony icon in the shop? thanks :laugh:
  7. Suu Miles

Achievement: Mf Harmony

I finally got it! :yay: Since mf is back I was focused to get harmony, started out I think somewhere around lv 30 highest electro, focused on that but stupid bar just wouldnt want to move the last couple of levels... at least it made me unlock a few 10k missions :eyecrazy:
  8. Suu Miles

I gained a strange new skill :-P

I just couldn't help it, with all the whining going on everywhere :scratch2: thought some needed a laugh :D
  9. Suu Miles

Buying: Flash Pants & Shirt

Looking to buy a flash set, female, not colored please. There must be some out there :)
  10. Suu Miles

Rocktropia Info on Entropedia

Hey guys. It's my second visit on the rock and I wanted to be well prepared for it since I didnt want to waste my time up there with the ridiculously high transport fees and wanted to check out what I need to take with me. Well... I noticed that some mobs are missing on entropedia, especially...
  11. Suu Miles

Achievement: 200k skills

It finally happened... :yay: :yay: :yay: Grinding mission mobs did help a lot and when getting impatient the random chip. :ahh: Can't even imagine now I got to blp pistoleer to lv 42 with emiks50 only, apart from once using a x1. :scratch2:
  12. Suu Miles

Team healing anyone?!?

Anyone tried team healing yet or rather healing in group? So far I havent figured it out how it is supposed to work :confused: I can only heal one person a time...
  13. Suu Miles

Unsupported graphics card

Now this is a joke, right? I have been running eu smooth and no probs at all, but now my gfx card is unsupportet being a ati radeon hd 5700? No way you can blame my rig for your crashes! Anyone else got the same prob?
  14. Suu Miles

Achievement: coolness

Finally I am officially cool :silly2: Those who know me know I was really getting annoyed at the slowness of everything lately... oh well :D
  15. Suu Miles

Chi Unit recruiting

Chi Unit About us: Chi Unit is a friendship society and has been around since 2005. Most of our members have a lot of RL, some have families with kids. We are dedicated players, but we are no hardcore gamers (well, some of us are at times). That means skills and money are not required for...
  16. Suu Miles

EU 10.7.2 rapidshare download

I am just about to upload the new patch to rapidshare. Winrared and split into 3 parts. :D http://rapidshare.com/files/352525711/Update_10.7.2.40969-10.8.0.42477.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/352525987/Update_10.7.2.40969-10.8.0.42477.part2.rar...
  17. Suu Miles

Achievement: Treatment

Was camping sweaters for what seemed to be ages, it paid off finally :yay:
  18. Suu Miles

New enhancer crafting bps!

Not crafted in ages but these components sound shiny and new! :yay:
  19. Suu Miles

All items in app gone

Yesterday I went to my app to store stuff and was shocked when it was empty. ALL items are gone. Everything. :mad: I instantly checked the item list on the website and they are still allocated to my app, but not there. Support case submitted. Anyone else having troubles with your apps??
  20. Suu Miles

New sweating system

Just got the newsletter where a glimpse to the new sweating system was allowed... some kind of attachment, so sweaters are getting decay now?!?? :scratch2:
  21. Suu Miles

Looking for a new home

I've been around for I think a year and a half and now I am looking for a new soc! I have been in 3 so far, left all of them because there was hardly anyone one on when I was but am still in contact with a lot of my former socies anyway :D My online times have changed dramatically due to me...
  22. Suu Miles

Virtual version of the credit crunch

Just saw this article on the BBC on bank's controllers in a game withdrawing all the in game credits and sodding off... how safe are we? We do have banks ingame as well... Not wanting to sound hysteric, never used a bank before but do we need a whole new set of ideas on how to try and prevent...
  23. Suu Miles

Easter bp hunt

Hello everyone! I'm gonna drop some basic blueprints (material, component, tools, attachment), up to level 3, all over Eudoria, for new players to find, or anyone, actually, lol... Thought I'm gonna go round some places I enjoyed when I started out! I'm not hiding them in trees or anything...
  24. Suu Miles

Achievement: Medicine Unlock!

Finally, after tons of healing I unlocked medicine :yay: :yay: :yay: Let the race to threatment begin, lol (oh, and that fat bum in the pic is not me :D)
  25. Suu Miles

Question: No crit heals with maxed vivos? Why?

I was just wondering why it is you can have crits with guns when you maxed out the weapon but not with vivos? I for sure would like that once in a while :D
Back