1. Veronica Bosch

Iron Challenge broker locations and missions

subscribing. thanks for this.
  2. Veronica Bosch

Hey (You know who you are)

Just give the gun back.
  3. Veronica Bosch

Stolen Gun for sale ?

i stand corrected :)) didnt think to do that ;) i hope you get the gun back. it has been long enough i think gl with the lawyers.
  4. Veronica Bosch

Stolen Gun for sale ?

removed or sold for BO ? how to tell which is true.
  5. Veronica Bosch

How many Dutch people in EU?

i am from Arnhem, 44 in years, younger in mind :laugh:
  6. Veronica Bosch

when did you start playing?

Account Created 2008-06-07 actually i had an account made in 2005 but it was locked due to inactivity. made a new one and had loads of fun up till now.
  7. Veronica Bosch

Huh did i miss something ?

just had the new update installed. than i get a message have a merry christmas. and a calypso snowman as a present :S did i miss a year and is it x-mas again ???
  8. Veronica Bosch

ATH: Proteron Mature 84494 PED

big gratz :)), was just online and this was the first global/hof message i saw :D. had the intention to go kill some prots myself. needless to say that the plan was quickly changed. agaib big gratz on this very big ATH.
  9. Veronica Bosch

SGA when will it really end?

lol, i dont think there is an end date anymore. just until all items are looted which were supposed to be looted in the first place. i am ofc referring to the looting of the ML-35 SGA this morning. seems to me that, altough a date was set, that date isnt written in stone.
  10. Veronica Bosch

Uber: SGA AINT DEAD | ML-35 SGA Hog!

starting to think the same. so sga isnt over at a certain date, if true.
  11. Veronica Bosch

The end of SGA

although the ML-35 SGA was looted by a soc mate of mine, for him i am really happy that he got that awesome loot. i am at a loss of words as to this contradicting information we all are receiving from official sides.
  12. Veronica Bosch

Merry Mayhem Winners List

wheeeeeeeeeeee gratz to solcar, awesome achievement for him and our soc was a gruelling experience for this on feffs though :D.
  13. Veronica Bosch

Uber: WB Pudding! Hey thx! [10k]

Weeeeeee, Uber gratz :)) nice of MA to let us know you have to quit for a while and than give a nice uber loot like that :D
  14. Veronica Bosch

Thanks Stave and ETA for the newcomer runs

great initiative. was at tI castle last night but tied up in a seg hunt. will be at ti castle again tonight to help out if possible and needed.
  15. Veronica Bosch

HoF: 10123 Formicacida Strong

gratz simon :) very nice loot there. V
  16. Veronica Bosch

Achievement: EPIC FAILing an ML-35 TIER UPGRADE

first of all i want to say, great courage to post this failure in EF. with this you have clearly demonstrated how risky this tiering for UL items really is. i just hope noone else tries it with these high level items again. as for the people who say, why does MA allow such expensive items to...
  17. Veronica Bosch

Achievement: Crystal Palace Space Station

Gratz buzz, awesome purchase. make the best of it :))
  18. Veronica Bosch

Petition for "No Teaming" Rule in Mayhem

this year i skilled to lvl 49 BLP hit. i was temped to compete in the feff cat (2). fortunatly i was pointed to the new rules and clarification in time before i spend time and money to organize it. i would have attempted it solo btw. as stands now it will be a futile attempt. so i wont compete...
  19. Veronica Bosch

Selling: Selling: 559 PED ESI

i was lazy and went to bed too early. so wasnt in the hunt unfortunatly. bump for my soc mates :)) gratz on this nice item
  20. Veronica Bosch

Presents Here?

i am in, indeed x-mas presents are given, wont spoil the surprise :P
  21. Veronica Bosch

Presents Here?

downloaded and installed the patch. now waiting for eu to come online ahain. cant get in atm :S. down for maintenance of upgrade.
  22. Veronica Bosch

ATH: Mammoth

i saw it passing by this morning. my jaw dropped to the floor. awesome find. huge gratz :))))
  23. Veronica Bosch

Beauty Andromede Guru RIP 17/12/2009

My condolances on your loss. May she rest in peace.
  24. Veronica Bosch

ATH: 91335 PED Mulmun Overseer Elite!

Gratz on that huge loot :))
  25. Veronica Bosch

Achievement: Killed my first solo atrox SLAYER

That is an.... achievement indeed. woow i know a marauder does kill me in one blow even with rutuba on. would like to take on one of those, but i now know i am a long way off. gratz on the kill !!!!
Back