Search results

1. FireTaffer

What game interests you besides EU ?

Hmm, let's see. Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2. Starcraft 2 Minecraft Been playing some Stalker. Recently got Titan Quest because it was on special on steam... And about 20 other games that I occasionally play :D. I should really just focus on a few :laugh:.
  2. FireTaffer

Michael Jackson Video Game Announced - New York Times (blog)

Oh wow I just saw this news. It's scary, but it's no thriller.
  3. FireTaffer

My worst hunt ever, thanks Mindark.

Ouch that's harsh, it's happened to me more times than I can remember where I get disconnected straight after I kill a mob. If everyone in the region gets disconnected, than it's MA's fault and it's such a large deterrent to new players. :( But oh well, it could have been worse :). MA should at...
  4. FireTaffer

Thanks Fishface :)

Hmm, is it possible to lose one if you jump while it's flying? Sorry I've never owned a vehicle and have no idea what happens when you leave the vehicle out in the open :D.
  5. FireTaffer

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

Ooo imagine attacking flying mobs with the VTOL :yay::yay:.
  6. FireTaffer

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

hm? Just wondering, how big's the update? My bandwidth is reaching the limit and if it's less than 50MB I'll be ok, thanks in advance :D.
  7. FireTaffer

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

279! Teu Saventeh Nyne!
  8. FireTaffer

FYI: Gateway if unchanged presents possible problem with Gold Farmers!

I don't see why sweaters wouldn't do this. From what I've seen getting PED from the gateway is faster than sweating, a person could just create multiple avatars over different IP's and make more PED than they ever could sweating. There should be a way to prevent this, otherwise sweating will...
  9. FireTaffer

Is this normal?

Sorry but I would have to sort of disagree here, I seem to get globals more often when I do very, very short runs ;). I've had a 528PED Snable-Male Young HOF, a 658PED Daikiba Mature HOF, and I had a 466PED Melchi HOF on my first few ever probes just a few meters north of Zychions. The wierd...
  10. FireTaffer

Found a flying pyramid

It's what the robot spaceships now look like, banks! Lazy MA.
  11. FireTaffer

Having fun in PE! :)

Oh yes, that IS pre-Vu10 Shana! :yay:
  12. FireTaffer

Bring back Mindforce Effects & Dancing!

Bump Bump for the better.
  13. FireTaffer

Star vs Chuck Norris

A snake bit Chuck Norris, after a few days of intense pain the snake died. Star stands no chance.
  14. FireTaffer

Question: Did entropia make you smarter?

It anything I'd is became dumberer. I've been just getting through school ever since I started playing EU.
  15. FireTaffer

Mounts

Not that bad of an idea, but honestly there's too much crap going on in entropia right now, so many systems need to be reintroduced, while many more new ones are coming in. Still I wouldn't mind this idea, like I don't mind nearly all of the ideas in EF. They could be 'disposable' possibly? With...
  16. FireTaffer

Was MA right to implement CE2?

Entropia would eventually need a graphical update, and I feel MA did the right choice in choosing to upgrade the graphics, but I do not think CE2 was the right engine for the job. In Entropia CE2 is not well optimized, and the graphics are worse than what they could have been with another...
  17. FireTaffer

Kader the Unskilled Evader's playing log =)

Haha great job with the logs Kader, good luck!
  18. FireTaffer

Fragments=Dung

It might just be me but I prefer the fragments to the no-loot message.
  19. FireTaffer

PR: Planet Calypso Focuses Story With New Missions

Hmm, is it just me or are the planet calypso links broken?
  20. FireTaffer

Poll: What should be the base return rate?

Loot for all! I reckon there should be loot for every mob you kill, the "no-loot" sign should be non-existent. The answer is actually pretty simple, just keep loot as it is, and replace all the no-looters with some fragments. Sure fragments might be worth significantly less after that, but at...
  21. FireTaffer

RCE stands for Real Cash Economy.

RCE stands for Real Cash Economy.
  22. FireTaffer

Bet you can not beat this download speed

Hah! If only we could have such download speeds.
  23. FireTaffer

Free BooBgirl Juicy WeT!

Fire Taffer Kane Fire Taffer Kane Count me in /signed.
  24. FireTaffer

mission restriction or joke?

Well OFCOURSE it's a joke :duh::rofl:
  25. FireTaffer

Question: Mac

Ohoho I see what you did there.
Back