Search results

1. smartmada

Selling: Dark crimson paint

319 dark crimson paint cans with a value of tt 350.9 SB 700 ped 200% BO 875 ped 250% The paint is in game auction at starting bid 200% and buy out 250% is the only one if im not wrong
  2. smartmada

FYI: Dark knights Squires problem

I just wanted to say that the Dark knights squires society is non involved with the threads i did here on ef.com i dont want no one to say that i was from DKs and i made something or i didnt .. i didnt heard anyone till now saying me that im a scammer or things like that but dunno maybe people...
  3. smartmada

Selling: Entropia universe cold profit guide

Taking offer on advanced trading guide for entropia universe. The guide is complete and its 59 pages long in pdf. Cotaining information about all the trading in game To see some little things from the guide go at the link at my signature. SB 5k efd BO 25k
  4. smartmada

Info: Another profit guide

Entropia universe profit guide This guide will be divided in in e parts 1-Mid gain bussines model 2-High gaines bussines model 3-Apendix of information and market All the Market values in the guide are fictive so please inform first about the real ones at www.mytwopecs.com Part one Mid gain...
  5. smartmada

Info: just another hunting guide

Hy there im not such an experienced player but i start making this guide way long ago .. now i finished it su here it is:) This is just a part of the guide This guide assumes basic knowledge of the EU game, so if you don.t have that go and play until you understand what I am talking about...
  6. smartmada

FYI: Could you be interested in prices lower than auctioneer?

Anyone here could be interested in prices on tools like tik120,220,320,vrx2000,ur125,ur175 lower than auctioneer?
  7. smartmada

FYI: Interested if lower than auctioneer prices?

Are there any entropians that can be interested for crafted weapon at lower price than auctioneer?Im talking about x1,p5,apis?This is just a question not a sales thread
  8. smartmada

Advertising service

Hy there guys i want to start my adertising service for all the entropians..so ill explain what am i up to- I will advertise for all of your Items that you want to sell for a comision on the sale.. The comision will be the same for all the items and its gonna be 5% fromt he items value with...
  9. smartmada

PC mod merc

i would like to know what is the curent price of the mod merc actualy on market.. and if someone can write even the market value in the next week month year thx very much
  10. smartmada

Ill take care of your disciples

Lets see i was thinking about this 3 day ago when i had my disciples that needed help and i could not go because i was on an event .. so i decided to make this service.. ill take care of your disciples and you pay what i spend with him .. for example decay and ammo and stuff like that...Ill also...
  11. smartmada

cK-clown killers recruiting

If ya have 80k or more skills this the place for ya .. want crazy people want to hunt non stop with someone go to the soc terminal and join us:d
  12. smartmada

Buying: Black female clothes

I am searching for urban nomad black slacks .. and urban nomad shirt .. i hope ill find them at a reasonable price:d Come on sell your black slacks :d
  13. smartmada

ideea on new event

I put up all the ideeas i had for a new event i want to make..so ill explain you asap and im waiting for all your comments suggestions I was very pleased about the merry mayhem so i tghout at the mayhem example but with some changes.. that will help all to take part ... The mayhem was made...
  14. smartmada

Buying: bear thigh M unlimited

buying thigh guards M unlimited if ya wanna sell them at the markup price contact me and il buy them asap
  15. smartmada

Oil Rig Attack

These since i spended a lot of ped hunting yesterday i was talking with a friend.. and he was telling that he wants to make an assault at the rig.. he wants to gather as many noobs and even medium avatars and wants to go to the rig and kill the ubers.. that allways killed him when he tryed to go...
  16. smartmada

Selling: Bulk sale

im offering all the items that i dont use anymore List Urban nomad lime coat F cognac coat FC eden micro skirt 6x 5b plates full jaguar FL low tt genuine design clone GDC-97 over the knee socks im just waiting offers.. for them.. all in bulk for my calc i got 1450 ped lower under markup i...
  17. smartmada

Selling: Exceptional robot optical lense

startbid 50ped Buyout 200 ped
  18. smartmada

Entropia game pad

hy guys i have some quesitions for all of you :d How many of you use the pse or the xbox 360 ? How many of you fell confortable with the ps3 xbox360 game pads? how many of you think that they can get more confortable playing entropia with a game pad? Id realy appreciate honest answers thx very much
  19. smartmada

Selling: Madox IV and other stuff

Selling madox IV tt plus 700ped Nemesis harnes F tt plus 290ped Fi/ra/co beast tt plus 100 ped
  20. smartmada

Selling: neconu teet

selling the neconu teeth at the weekly markup since theres no day markup
  21. smartmada

neconu teeth price

what is the markup for the neconu for example i want to sell it at the week markup... is that the right markup?
  22. smartmada

Selling: selling imp mk2

sellling imp mk2 SB-200k BO-225k waiting all your offers
  23. smartmada

Info: are the Eu servers down ?

for a couple of hours i cant enter in eu because i receive the message that the servers are down.. can someone give me more info please
  24. smartmada

job job job

dont know if this could help or not but i will try .. im curently searching for a job in EU .. searching a profession job will be very difficult so i wont try .. but there a few things i can do.. i can advertise your sales.. your shops.. your servicess for those who are stylists.. or things like...
  25. smartmada

advertising service

Hy seen that i like so much to trade things in game.. i decided to start my own advertising and trading service..since there are a lot of guys doing this job.. dont know if ill find a guy that will give me this job but at leas im trying doing something that cant be called a scam or something...
Back