Search results

1. Machman

Machman Scores again! 64 PED Maffoid

Well! The new VU caused me to take a look at my armoury and upgrade a couple of items - so I bought myself a Katsuichi Valor Samurai Sword!!!! I went out to hunt Molisks, and became hunted myself by a Maffoid Raider. So I simply threw my assailant off guard by casting aspersions on his...
  2. Machman

Machman's Diary

Machman's Blog: - Stardate 2005!! :tongue2: Well, having never kept a diary in my life, it is a remarkable thing that I should take this opportunity to create a web log. Even more remarkable that I should be composing a diary not of me, but of my Avatar - John "Machman" Lindsay. I have yet...
  3. Machman

Machman Scores! :) 54 Ped Combibo Mature

Click to enlarge :cool: My second ever global today which is making my Calypso Pest control business worthwhile! Only a small amount of loot - the loot window is misleading because I had kept it open! BBQ Combibo Burgers anyone? :tongue2: :beerchug:
  4. Machman

I've just been to Treasure Island

... And I aint never going back!!! :mad: Well folks time for my first rant, but hopefully some constructive feedback will come as a result. It is really an extension of concerns raised by other players here about the practice of killing at revival points. I teleported myself to Amethera to...
  5. Machman

Don't shoot - I'm a n00b!

Can someone explain how PvP works in PE? I have considered venturing into the PvP areas but before I do, I would like to know; If I get killed (Hey, it could happen! ;) )is my opponent able to loot me and deprive me of my hard earned n00ber gear? Also if I PK others - is looting available to...
  6. Machman

How much do you gain or how great is the pain?

Right it's crunch time folks! :D At the end of your average PE month are you ahead in PEDs? :tiphat: or down? :broke: I'm a newb, so not expecting a return at present - but it will be very interesting to see how the community fares as a whole. :) :bowdown: If you are ahead at the end...
  7. Machman

What's a global?

It maybe that the term Global has already been defined somewhere in big bold print somewhere, but if it has I've missed it! :dunce: I once got an 84 PED loot including a Vigilante Harness which resulted in a trumpet fanfare, and my name registered in the Chat window - though not on the Hall...
  8. Machman

Hello everyone - Newbie calling!

Greetings everyone! I'm new to PE - having played for a couple of months now. In RL I originate from Edinburgh, living in England Although a newcomer I have managed to ditch my Orange Jumpsuit :rolleyes: I have loads of questions, but I will save most of them for other threads. Just one...
Back