Search results

1. Dorlune

Mutating Globals, a hunting event. 5K PED IN PRIZES & PED PER GLOBAL

Mutation Station Presents WHERE: Mutation Station, ARKADIA ARKADIA LA 2 WHAT: MUTATING GLOBALS A HUNTING EVENT WHEN: Starting October 1, 2020 THIS IS ONGOING! WHY: PED! PED! PED! PED! & PED! HOW: FIRST 10 GLOBALS / HOFs of 1K or more win 500 PED each. (You can win the prize more then once)...
  2. Dorlune

Hunt Atrox and you could Win 10k peds + Monthly prizes at OLA42 W ATUM - February 2012

February 2012 Thread Event will run from 00:00:01 February 1, 2012 till end of February 29st, 2012 (23:59:59) General Rules First... Place a post on this thread saying to add you to the event, then just get Hunting globals or hofs in the Atum West Land Area. These will be tallied and at...
  3. Dorlune

Win 10k peds + Monthly prizes at OLA42 W ATUM - January 2012

Win 10k peds + Monthly prizes and do your Atrox Bronze Mission at OLA42 W ATUM - December January 2012 Thread Event will run from 00:00:01 January 1, 2012 till end of January 31st, 2012 (23:59:59) General Rules First... Place a post on this thread saying to add you to the event, then...
  4. Dorlune

let me get this right...

So am I correct that there are no prizes for 16th place thru 24th place? If so just have to say wow, lottery.
  5. Dorlune

Medusa Mining Incentive Event Dec 5th thru end of January 31st 2012

At all 8 of the Medusa Land Areas were everyone can win Thousands of Peds not just a few! Rules/Instructions The Rules/Instructions are easy. 1. Register on the thread saying you would like to participate in the event. 2. Just mine away inside any of the 8 Medusa lands and let the...
  6. Dorlune

Win 10k peds + Monthly prizes and do your Atrox Bronze Mission at OLA42 W ATUM - December

December 2011 Thread Event will run from 00:00:01 December 1, 2011 till end of December 31st, 2011 (23:59:59) General Rules First... Place a post on this thread saying to add you to the event, then just get Hunting globals or hofs in the Atum West Land Area. These will be tallied and at the...
  7. Dorlune

Win 10k peds + Monthly prizes and do your Atrox Bronze Mission at OLA42 W ATUM

Win 10k peds + Monthly prizes and do your Atrox Bronze Mission at OLA42 W ATUM Event will run from 17:00 MA time November 4th till end of November 30th (23:59:59) General Rules First... Place a post on this thread saying to add you to the event, then just get Hunting globals or hofs in the...
  8. Dorlune

Achievement: Finish the Neconu 10K

Done at last :) Just finished the Neconu 10K. Below is a screen of the reward choices. I chose Courage and Stamina. Below are also the screens of my stats in courage before and after, 1199 points of courage and 1 stamina Gained 4 HP too. :yay:
  9. Dorlune

Buying: Buying Angel Arm Guards (M) UNL

If you are looking to sell, I am buying Angel Arm Guards (M) Unlimited. PM me or find me in world. I am in N8's Neconu LA most of the time, and reload at Rei's Defence. I am sure we can find a price to agree on. Dorlune
  10. Dorlune

Vehicle Part BP's are looted from...

Any help in what BP's are dropping the Vehicle parts BP's , thanks to all who can help.
  11. Dorlune

Top Society list

Why is my society not listed in the top society list "AT ALL?" Our society Name is "We are having FUN now" We have 6 members of our society listed on tracker and to top it off, my society mate, Akishak Aki Fiolog is ranked the #1 miner. Why are we not listed?
  12. Dorlune

Society points

How does the point system for Top Society List work? I have the #1 miner in my soceity and cant find my society listed on top societys? Thank you.
  13. Dorlune

More than 1 quest at a time?

Can you sign up for more than 1 quest at a time? :scratch2: There are Molisk in with the armax. So was wondering if I could sing up for both quest at same time.
  14. Dorlune

What can I craft

I found it here once before but seem to have lost the Bookmark, Can someone please tell me the website for a program that can tell me what BP's i can craft with what I have in my inventory. Thanks
  15. Dorlune

Need Advice on Sumina VS Armor

What Armor do you use for hunting Sumima They do 72% impact, 15% Burn and 13% Electric :scratch2:
  16. Dorlune

Mob Regen Speed

Okay, I went looking for info on regen speeds and have had no luck, I remember weeing it on Entropedia.info before but cant find it now. Anyone have a place to look this up? Thanks Dorlune
  17. Dorlune

Longu Saturday Event

Take part in 2 competitions at once. :handgun: Saturday January 23 at 21:00 EU time (4:00 p.m. EST) Outback Land Area 29 (same land area as Battle for Power - Longu edition) ALL GLOBALS CAN ALSO BE POSTED IN THE BATTLE FOR POWER - LONGU EDITION THREAD (Check out that thread for rules about...
  18. Dorlune

Killed by nothing again (invisible mob)

Was mining on cnd and started taking damage. Looked around and there were no mobs near me or red dots in my circle. When I died I got the cords and time and took this screen shot. It didnt even tell me what killed me or even say "Dorlune was killed by..." Just that I revived. What is up...
  19. Dorlune

Eu tracker

There seems to be a problem with EU Tracker. I can not remember my password but the "Lost Password" feature wont reset my password. I get this The website cannot display the page HTTP 500 Most likely causes: •The website is under maintenance. •The website has a programming error...
  20. Dorlune

Selling: Angel Thigh Guards (M) SGA Unlimited

Great Piece for your Angel Set. Starting Bid is 9.5k Ped CURRENT BID IS... ped Buyout is 14K ped Just post offers here. I will update the current bid in this post. Bidding ends Friday Nov 20, at Midnight EU time Thanks and gl
  21. Dorlune

Someone has to say it..

Just to bring some of the terrible thoughts Everyone are having to light. All your Mining coords will be wrong with new maps. All the work we have put into mapping our claims with the "No Resources Found" Software is shot. All the Wonderful work Jack Scudd spent on mapping rescources (a big...
  22. Dorlune

Selling: Jaguar Shin Guards (male) UNLIMITED

My Wife looted these and ask me to sell them Post your bids, TT = 43.15 ped Open Bid TT + 1200 ped Buy out is TT + 1350 ped Bidding closes on June 22 at 22:00 UTC or when buy out bid is posted GL everyone :banana:
  23. Dorlune

Beacon run Maps

I thought I was good at finding stuff if it is out there but this has me stumped. :scratch2: I can't find any maps for the beacon runs, now I know the lvls and where the storage boxes are change each run but the layout are the same. If the maps are out there can someone tell me where to find...
  24. Dorlune

What and where are Letomie

see this mob today in global list.
  25. Dorlune

Can't log into Entropia Web site or EU

When I try to log in to the web site it gives me the message "Account Locked The account has been locked due to too many failed logins. Please contact Entropia Universe Support for further information" When I contact Entropia Support for more information they tell me to log in and send a...
Back