Search results

1. Thor Artic

Selling: Full (M) Hermes (L)

Selling a full set of male hermes with the following TT: Part TT Harness: =78,83 Arm: =29,24 Helmet: =26,82 FootG: =32,63 Gloves: =47,49 Thigh: =61,30 Shins: = 105,86 Total TT = 382,17 Im only selling the whole set and not individual parts. If you are...
  2. Thor Artic

Selling: UL Armors (M)

Browsed the auction today 20/6/2011 for Vigi Male: MU = TT+270 current lowest BO at auction = TT+282 Will have the sets for sale here for a couple of days and if not sold then it will be place at auction. Selling: Full Vigi Male SB/BO TT+230 Full Goblin Male SB/BO TT+30 All armors have...
  3. Thor Artic

Uber: A nice day :D

Today was a really nice day for some hunting. I started solo with these 2: Then teamed with soc and got these: And finally this baby: Thanks socmates for a great hunting day and good luck to all :yay:
  4. Thor Artic

Buying: Shear XR80 (L) BULK

Im buying 8 full TT Shear XR80 (L). Any crafters out there who has some to sell?
  5. Thor Artic

Help: Thesis about entropia

Hello all! Im writing a thesis in economics about entropia and i need alitle help from the community. Im a hunter and rarely do any mining cause i had some bad experiences from mining so my knowledge about mining is very, very low :dunno: I wonder about the towers :tower:, i have read that u...
  6. Thor Artic

Selling: Courage Implant

Selling Courage skill implant with TT=16,49 Selling for SB/BO =1700% = 280 PEDs . Pm me if you are intrested and we set up place and time. Cheers Thor Artic
  7. Thor Artic

Achievement: Finally Im COOL ;)

After some weeks of pure skilling i finally got this Click to enlarge Cheers Thor Artic
  8. Thor Artic

HoF: Litle Argo HOF

Its been some hard past couple of weeks with just one small global on argos 3days ago. Before that the last global was on 17-Jan. Then yesterday this nice litle argo came along and saved me from having to make another deposit :D Click to enlarge Btw, Thanks to Akoz for tier upgrading my Opalo...
  9. Thor Artic

SGA Find 3-01-2010???

Hello all :) I was out hunting some Estophyls when i got an global, not much. Click to enlarge I looked at the loot window and saw something strange in it. Checked what it was and i found this: Click to enlarge I know its totally weird to loot an SGA item now but im not complaining ;) If...
  10. Thor Artic

Info: Info about SGA! Sharing is caring!!

Hello again community :) First im not sure if this belongs here so if it doesnt, moderators plz change. I just wanted to inform u all that yesterday night i looted my first SGA item. Im not an uber player, couldnt be more far from it ;). I was out having some fun with some Estophyl while i got...
  11. Thor Artic

Info: Just sharing some info about Tiers

Hello community :) I manufactured 2 Weapon Accuracy Enhancer I. One broke down after about 100 PEDs ammo. The other one lasted for about 1.1K ammo :eek: It was used on a Isis LR 53 (L). If my math is correct, it lasted for almost 5800 clicks :eek: About the "extra" crits, i saw a few extra...
  12. Thor Artic

Uber: At last! After 4.5 Years: BAHQA takinga bath

I have been playing for over 4.5 Years with nothing over 400PEDs loot. Today a soc mate asked to kill some of the new mobs and i said why not :D We started good with one global then Rain had to leave :( Click to enlarge Then Ahil wanted to join so i said, great lets continue! Im glad we did...
  13. Thor Artic

Selling: Marber Foxtrot & A-3 MK III

Selling a Marber Foxtrot and A-3 MK III, almost full TT on both. Instant BO price A-3 MK III SOLD Instant BO price Marber Foxtrot TT+ 905 (45 PEDs below last sold) I am also accepting items as part of the deal, such item could be A-104 energy amp. You can pm me with your offers or post it...
  14. Thor Artic

Buying: Spartacus M(L)

Im buying Spartacus armor M(L). Preferely Full TT or as high TT as possible. If u have any part and wish to sell it, pm me or post here with the TT-value. Got almost all except for ARMS and FOOTIES ;) If you have any of these plz let me know Cheers Thor Artic
  15. Thor Artic

Selling: Low Lvl Armor sets (M)(UL) Good Deal

Selling the following armors: Full Set Male Shogun (M)(UL) TT+16 Full Set Male Kobold (M)(UL) TT+14 Full Set Male Gnome (M)(UL) TT+15 All armors are at full TT. If you buy 2 armor sets ill make an extra good deal. If you buy all 3 armor sets youll get the cheapest one (Kobold) for TT :eek: I...
  16. Thor Artic

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.III + Hanzor Precision Scope

As tiltle says Im looking to buy these items. If you have one and wants to sell it, pm me or post here. Cheers Thor
  17. Thor Artic

Selling: Bulk/Category

This is what i have to offer: Tailoing Materials: 2 Allophyl Skin 1 0.30 PED STORAGE 5 Animal Hide 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 6 Animal Hide 1610 16.10 PED STORAGE 12 Argonaut Skin 1 0.90 PED STORAGE 39 Atrax Skin 2 4.00 PED STORAGE 46 Basic Leather Extractor 18 0.18 PED CARRIED 72 Berycled Skin...
  18. Thor Artic

SELLING Lots of stuff!!

As title, selling lots of stuff. All will be sold in bulk. Great for shopowners. 1 Allophyl Skin 1 0.30 PED STORAGE 2 Allophyl Tentacle 1 5.60 PED STORAGE 3 Animal Hide 1610 16.10 PED STORAGE 4 Animal Muscle Oil 921 27.63 PED STORAGE 5 Animal Pancreas Oil 20 10.00 PED STORAGE 6 Argonaut...
  19. Thor Artic

Full Male Shogun W/Foot Guards

As topic says, im selling an Full Male Shogun inclusive Foot Guards. TT= 60,2 SB: TT+40 BO: TT+60 Auction ends on Sunday 18/11 22:00 MA-time Bid here or by pm. Happy bidding :yay:
  20. Thor Artic

Cleaning my storage

I have some items i would like to sell. Give me an offer for all or individual items. I have no SB but your offer should be not to low to current prices. Just give me an offer and will work something out :D If more ppl wants an item then its an auction :D 1 A&P Series Brave 1 12.01 PED...
  21. Thor Artic

The Honour Guard is recruting

The Honour Guard is currently looking for a few new members. Of course you want to know what The Honour Guard is all about. Our leader, Gavin Hawkeye Hill, explains it like this: "The Honour Guard is a serious but fun society. A contradiction I know so let me explain. As much as we are a...
  22. Thor Artic

Selling: Skills

Selling some skills. I have no ESI so u will have to bring one. This is not an auction but prices are negotiable. I can lower prices if u buy several skills in bulk. I will now sell all the skills individually. I will be at twins most of the time online. Meet me there or pm me to arrange a...
  23. Thor Artic

SELLING: Clothes/Fap/Weapon

Selling my outfit. Only one like this ingame: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Startbid: 700 PEDs Buyout: 850 PEDs Prices include TT Medical: EMT EK-2600 Fap Startbid: TT+650 PEDs Buyout: TT+700 PEDs Weapons...
  24. Thor Artic

Long wanted melodi

These 2 with soc mates :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge This one is solo :wtg: Click to enlarge Its been a while since my last global and i was starting to think i would never global again :scratch2: Guess i was wrong.
  25. Thor Artic

BUYING--->> 1C Plates (set)

Buying full set (6x) 1C plates. If u have a set for sale or know someone selling, plz let me know. Im looking to buy at market price. Im aware of some having at shops, but the price for them there are at 3 times market price. Pm or post here. Cheers, Thor
Back