Search results

1. M

Calypso Ore

Thanks for the update. It is a great tool! You have fans.
  2. M

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Nice tool Sasha! Cant wait for the final release.
  3. M

Calypso Ore

BUMP. I agree. I would love to see continued development! This tool rocks.
  4. M

Calypso Ore

Aeris, You rock! The chat.log is not created until the setting in Options is set. Thanks!
  5. M

Calypso Ore

My chat log feature doesn't work. So I searched my system and could not find the chat.log file! Anyone know where MindArk has hidden it?
  6. M

Calypso Ore

I still cant find the chat.log file on my system! It is me? Where the heck is it?:confused:
  7. M

Calypso Ore

Great job! Request for next release: 1. Add the teleport, cities, and revival sites to the map as reference points 2. Provide the ability to add points-of-interest to the maps as well (user selected icons) 3. Make it easier to edit the fields which are uploaded incorrectly with the OCR (the...
  8. M

Selling: Rare DNA animal parts

Trying to get a hold of my soc mates to see what prices they want.
  9. M

Any idea why they have a high sales price history?
  10. M

Best offers?
  11. M

I can acquire, for the right price, the following rare DNA Animal Parts: Argonaut Bone Argonaut Claw Small Sabakuma Fang Tantardion Horn PM or post if you are interested.
  12. M

Buying Mob parts (DNA parts) - list attached

I have an Argo Small Claw and an Argo Bone. Let me know if you are interested.
  13. M

Buying: Argonaut big claw

I have an Argo Small Claw. Let me know if you are interested.
  14. M

Calypso Ore

Maczor, I have not had an issue this month. It may just be you. Sorry. MM
  15. M

Calypso Ore

Any updates, changes, or features being worked? I have not had the time to play with the last release yet. Should I be waiting for the next?
  16. M

Calypso Ore

What is new in v1.6.1?
  17. M

Calypso Ore

Any new updates on the way?
  18. M

Calypso Ore

When is the next update and features? I have tried it and cannot tweak it enough to do decent OCR. Also, the ones which are scanned do not map properly (probably due to bad OCR). Great work by the way. Keep it up!
  19. M

Info: Ore Logger - Release Thread

When is the next update and features? I have tried it and cannot tweak it enough to do decent OCR. Also, the ones which are scanned do not map properly (probably due to bad OCR). Great work by the way. Keep it up!
  20. M

Selling: Adapted Vivo T10 (L) BP - 22 uses

Bump! Anyone interested in this rare BP?
  21. M

Selling: Adapted Vivo T10 (L) BP - 22 uses

Selling: Adapted Vivo T10 (L) BP - 22 uses left Very rare limited BP TT Value = .22 ped Market Value: Week N/A Last Month 200000% Last Year 210642% PM me in EF if interested
  22. M

Planet Calypso VU 10.0 has entered Test phase

Awaiting with great anticipation, for a deploy date!
  23. M

Mine till im intelligent :)

Best of luck! Intelligence goes up slow (just like in RL) :)
  24. M

Ahoy Fellow Miners

Ouch! That is a terrible run. I feel for you. Maybe try new areas when the first 20 bombs don't show any decent results.
  25. M

HoF: Here I go again! Beacon!

Congrats! But I see that the robots killed you. :(
Back