Search results

1. loquita2

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

nice thank you for the info
  2. loquita2

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

Oh by the way I have been playing since june 2007 so that is about 3 years now. I also wanted to add I see more entropia players in Facebook, and those games are free. YAY Mafia wars.:yay:
  3. loquita2

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

well, I am on a fixed income SSI, in my country, It's like the disability kind. Anyway after I pay my bills, I have very little left. I dont get much a month and because of the bad economy they have frozen the raises in the checks. Anyway the point is, Im trying to get a side...
  4. loquita2

Selling: EP41 military

That is too high of a price 1.5k are you kidding me.
  5. loquita2

ty I will do my big depo in november WELL, big to me hehehehe. other than that. I pop in...

ty I will do my big depo in november WELL, big to me hehehehe. other than that. I pop in and out mostly to say hello to everyone. Thanks for the welcome back\
  6. loquita2

Bored

There was a time, in the old VU. That you didn't have to have ANY MONEY, to have a good time in this game. With all the parties, and all the people, Sweating was actually fun withouth that thing you have to carry. and You could actually have a good time off of 300 ped for more than a day...
  7. loquita2

More car stuff?

the motorcycle thing is a good idea. This is suppose to be the future so I would like to see Flying cars, Hoverboards, hoverbikes, jetshoes, jet packs things like this and affordable like the cars, Not like the pilot license in the old VU.
  8. loquita2

More car stuff?

im in for anything extra as long as it is free, and does not complicate the game.
  9. loquita2

Selling: Jungle Stalker + Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club

WOW you should get a pretty penny for both. WOW im jealous If i had the ped I would get that spike.
  10. loquita2

Selling my gear

maybe you explained it wrong, I think people wanted to see you put all your gear in there and All your skills on chips, Like you were chipping out. I dont think he is saying that. I just think he wants to take a break, and sell some stuff he isn't using. I hear you joda, I havent...
  11. loquita2

when did you last deposit?

I cant really say anymore, This is words out of my own mouth, exactly. You must have ESP cause I never got to say it to you. LOLOLOL Listen it takes money to skill up, yes I know. But my god, this is a game. And lately not a very good one. It has major flaws and frankly, The...
  12. loquita2

hello darling i miss ya:)

hello darling i miss ya:)
  13. loquita2

happy holidays everyone who visits my page.

happy holidays everyone who visits my page.
  14. loquita2

House Music Lovers this is 4 U

I didnt know you had a wife neverdie, well i hope you guys success in the music. GO NEVERDIE. and my I add a beautiful black woman. :)))) We come in all shades and shapes heheehe. lololol.:yay::wtg:
  15. loquita2

HAve you ever fallen asleep while hunting?

ahh those were the days, probably the soc was on a TP run
  16. loquita2

hello fellow entropian from new york.

hello fellow entropian from new york.
  17. loquita2

I have sleep apnea (uncontrolled sleep while seditary) so i have an excuse but here are some examples When I am on a TP run, and on follow. I have been left at the destination when i wake up. Or when i am running someplace by foot and I dont know where I am in the game cause i...
  18. loquita2

yeah this sounds like you moocow. hehehe. I told you, you move to fast in the game LOLOL.
  19. loquita2

that means its time to get off for the day. geeze. ADDICT. :rolleyes:
  20. loquita2

Reality is kicking in....

well your answer is 1, 2, and 4 combined. With the economy the way it is, and the Buggy new EU the way it is. Who wants to spend in a game that might not last. Why might it not last, because it is greedy, and unfair. and for god sakes. If you want me to logon after...
  21. loquita2

What is your Favroute Genre of Rock?

plus you forgot hardcore, like sevendust, system of the down, mushroomhead and you forgot Death metal Like death angel, and such bands
  22. loquita2

What is your Favroute Genre of Rock?

I agree ROCKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  23. loquita2

Help: I need a direct download (10.3.0.36270)

that doesn't help the last VU worked
  24. loquita2

THIS IS B!!!!! Unreal....

I still have this same problem. I shouldn't have to troubleshoot sh*t. This game is pissing me off and My computers in the house can't install this 10.3 link FPC/MA needs to make this better
  25. loquita2

Re-installed EU but... no updates?

Yes this is a BIG problem. Because we are installing 10.0 as if we were new players. If I never played entropia, i would say to myself "I'm going to wait until these people get their act together" How in the world does a product expect you to pay top dollar when it is this faulty...
Back