Search results

1. kr4zy

Newcomers to eu / rocktopia

I see quite a few posts now from newcomers and even friends of mine in RL that are new to the whole entropia universe - rocktopia (real economy game) most of these players are complaining to me (friends i suggested) or in forum posts with this new saying. (I started in rocktopia i sweated till...
  2. kr4zy

Entropia universe down???

Hi is anyone having the same problem as me. I was playing most of yesterday with no problems. Today i just woke up and ran the icon as admin like i do every morning and the tos screen usually comes up but today its blank. i then kist press accept and the entropia loader boots up but that is also...
  3. kr4zy

Radio broadcast server rental

Just wondering if anyone is interested in renting my live radio broadcast server it has 99.9% uptime and you can broadcast your music / voice / both /anything you like. If anyone is interested in renting it i accept paypal / ped please PM me to rent or for more information. Will be great for...
  4. kr4zy

Selling: Full ghost [m] (no foot) under markup!

Selling full ghost no foot will accept lower than daily markup offers here please in the form of TT+ if you want to buyout ill set it at TT+85 thats around 15 ped under the daily. No offers under TT+60 need VERY fast sale so after the first bid is placed i will only give 15 mins for more bids...
  5. kr4zy

My first entropia video NBK beacon

Hello everyone last night i got told i could come along to a beacon with a few members of the nbk's 4 socs so decided to try and make my first ever video and manage to edit it so i could fit it onto youtube. Here is the final result (go easy on me it was my first time lol) ;) NBK BEACON BY...
  6. kr4zy

Help: About enbedding a video

Hello sorry if this is in the wrong thread if it is please move it. I am having a problem with youtube and have made a video that i would like to share on EF but uploading it to youtube is not working is there a way that i can upload it to my webspace and <embed> it like the youtube ones? I...
  7. kr4zy

Selling: exceptional robot optical lense

Hello all im selling my exceptional robot optical lense any offers please post or pm me thanks :-) buyout: 150 ped start bit: 50 ped
  8. kr4zy

Info: new intercept message pic

new message for people to start decoding. Click to enlarge
  9. kr4zy

unlocked RDA with a supprise

Hello everyone just a funny short story. I was down to my last 6 ped sold my armour for bombs for a mining run and all i had left was a 8 ped TT korrs h400 so before i went to bed i spent my last 6 ped on ammo and started running and came accross a allophyl wondered if i could kill it without...
  10. kr4zy

price check on full vigi M

Hello everyone was just wondering how much full set of vigi is as i really want to join in with the next invasion. Thanks in advance kr4zy.
  11. kr4zy

HoF: my first ever hof

Hi everyone thought i would do a little trox hunt before christmas shopping and got my first ever hof. Click to enlarge w00t he he :-)
  12. kr4zy

Buying: Reilly boots bp

Hi im buying Reilly boots blueprint would prefur it if it had 0 qr please post or PM offers.
  13. kr4zy

Selling: Apartment very cheap 17H

17H Chikara Ai Condo's Amethera (23160,5943) can hold 150!!! items and has great views from the Balcony The maintenance fee is only 10 ped per month and this is fully paid up till the end of december Looking for a very quick sale hence the start bid and buyout being low start bid of only 700...
  14. kr4zy

Selling: Linestrip Shades M, C Cheap for quicksale

Hi all im selling my shades they are Linestrip m c need a quick sale so buyout of this auction is under the markup. auction lasts 30 mins from startbid being met or if buyout is met. Markup for week is 45.89 , and upwards SB TT+40 BO TT+45 Please post offers here TT is at 33.08 ped :)
  15. kr4zy

Happy halloween event

Just want to wish everyone a happy halloween and to get everyone into the halloween spirit i would like to ask this. Post a screenshot that YOU took yourself of the scariest thing thats happened to you IN GAME everyone is welcome to join in lets see the scary pictures flying in. Rules: must be...
  16. kr4zy

Question: huge problem with my estate items

Hello all ok the problem i have is im staying in a hotel for a week and only have a crappy laptop with me. Before i left i put my estate deed on auctions. chikara AI condo's The problem: Before i left i took all of the items i have and put them into my apartment and im talking over 130 items...
  17. kr4zy

Selling: Apartment / Condo The largest

Im selling my apartment, this apartment is the largest you can get on entropia. 17H Chikara Ai Condo's Amethera (23160,5943) can hold 150!!! items and has great views from the Balcony The maintenance fee is only 10 ped per month and this is fully paid up till the end of december Looking for...
  18. kr4zy

Selling: Selling Nvidia box , full ghost (no feet) and omegaton A101

Im selling 3 things first is the Nvidia box - this is a RL item that will be posted to your house that contains the nvidia 9800GT graphics card (and maybe some goodies) you can send offers by PM full ghost without feet TT is at 116.25 please send offers by PM Omegaton A101 - also please send...
  19. kr4zy

The new graphics card

Hi all i looted the new graphics card today when i was mining enmatter but don't need it so if anyone wants to make a offer please PM me :-)
Back