Search results

1. KiriMistPrinces

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

Remember when they thought Planet Michael was going to be a good idea?
  2. KiriMistPrinces

How space can ruin game experience

The biggest issue with space and the planet partners, in my opinion, is that it feels rushed into the universe. We went from having Calypso and CP to 4 new planets in the course of 2 years and then Toulan 2 years after that. It should have been a slow introduction into the universe to see how...
  3. KiriMistPrinces

How space can ruin game experience

Aside from glitches or exploits, it seems like the addition of lootable pvp in space and the size of the map was intended to try and make players choose a "home planet" so to speak vs constantly jumping from planet to planet. Each planet should have it's own economy while traveling from planet...
  4. KiriMistPrinces

Help: Universe wide issues

Same issues here.
  5. KiriMistPrinces

Sensible Approach to Hunting

I've been considering returning as an active player also. Thanks for starting this thread, it's been extremely helpful :) Welcome back and good luck with the new avatar!
  6. KiriMistPrinces

Uber: 37k noob hof

Coming out of hiding to give you a big congrats!
  7. KiriMistPrinces

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

Sounds like it may be worth playing again
  8. KiriMistPrinces

EU it's Down ?

Thanks for making us share in your curse! Now I can't lose money before I go work for the day! :smash:
  9. KiriMistPrinces

How come Entropia is not more popular?

This isn't a typical MMO. Most of the cookie cutter MMOs now have the same formula. Free to play > Cash shop for nifty looking items and clothing that sometimes give you an edge over the competition but not really anymore > a story with missions that fit in the story line > an end game > level...
  10. KiriMistPrinces

EU it's Down ?

Seems like it's a social experiment and we're the rats in the cage following the changing lights.
  11. KiriMistPrinces

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

Five :beerchug::beerchug:
  12. KiriMistPrinces

EU it's Down ?

It shows green when clicking on the support news tab.
  13. KiriMistPrinces

What would I have looted from this if I had ammo?

I'd have shot it
  14. KiriMistPrinces

The Core - Robot Mayhem #1

Another mayhem...:confused: Kind of losing their appeal.
  15. KiriMistPrinces

Info: Highest Known Psyche in Entropia (New List)

Not much improvement. I haven't played much the past year up until about 2 months ago. Haven't been doing much MF since then either :dunce:
  16. Attributes

Attributes

17. KiriMistPrinces

Rare Item: Hair Stylist Chair

Haven't really had anything worth posting in a while as far as loots go but I thought this was kind of neat on my hunt this evening :beerchug:
  18. Hair Stylist Chair

Hair Stylist Chair

19. KiriMistPrinces

team target should last only 15 to 20 seconds

I don't see an issue with setting team targets but the target should be cleared upon the death of an avatar.
  20. KiriMistPrinces

Pirates Vs. Entropians?

Wish I knew this was happening and that I wasn't at work when it happened. Oh well, maybe some other time.
  21. KiriMistPrinces

2 quick easy fixes to pvp

Better avatar animations that didn't get all screwed up when jumping would make pvp more viable as well. Not sure when the change happened when avatars jumped but in the old VU9 and even in VU10 we didn't have the issues we have now when avatars jumped around.
  22. KiriMistPrinces

orthos riggers attack big rig!

Big rig and noob rig? They're both noob rigs, MA made sure of that a long time ago...standing around waiting to get maybe 2 ped in 30 mins? I'd rather :sweat:
  23. KiriMistPrinces

Social Psychology in Game, A disturbing observation.

Or you just talk way too much and people don't have the time or the capacity to converse with you...I started reading the first few paragraphs, scrolled to see how long the post was and stopped reading.
  24. KiriMistPrinces

Inside info? The sky falling?

Ok there's too much bullshit to bother reading in this thread. (3 pages in and it's all the same shit) My honest opinion is this: 1) Who cares about the state of the union address? Seriously, hardly half the things they list do they ever complete on time or at all. If they released a plan...
  25. KiriMistPrinces

Do you think its rude to scan people?

I used to ask prior to scanning, since I sometimes go a few months without playing any more though I usually see armor and things I've never seen before so I scan without asking just to look at new items.
Back