Search results

1. P

Achievement: Some Achievements.

COMBAT SENSE MEDICINE 150 HP AVOIDANCE Plus im done with the 1k LT Mission Well, soon i will made Wounding. Gl all.!!! Edit: And now Wounding :)
  2. P

Uber: Uber Lyst

I was a feeling, that something its gonna chair me up. LOL.:) No amps (never use it)
  3. P

HoF: Exas Rulez!

400 PEDs in the run, like 15 no loot and low loots and almost at the final...woot
  4. P

Uber: Loving Minopolis

Well, the economy sucks so i sell most of the mineral i have to the tt (kind 65 peds) buy 60 bombs and go north of minopolis and then... now i can try a little of hunt. wish me luck.
  5. P

Uber: My first Uber crafting hof

was nice to make some clicks and complete the 6 hs on my MM ^^
  6. P

Achievement: Coolness

Yes, i know that 3xskill its here but anyway, i make this for myself :P :)
  7. P

Achievement: Extraction!

new skill, i don't know what its usefull, i hope that i can extract more resource per click or something like that. :D :):):):)
  8. P

Uber: First Real Uber HOF (Hunting)

only i can say: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: i hope that this time ppl don't batter with me for my level (lvl 37 blp sniper hit)
  9. P

Uber: Shinook Drill Tower

YEAAAAAAAH My first Drill Tower, i was very :eek: when this happend. I only drop 3 sp and... no amp. ty MA.
  10. P

HoF: 226 peds Garcen Grease

:yay: 100 pruv bomb , matter 213 (L) no amp. like 300 peds of profit without mv.
  11. P

Selling: Selling ESI 125 peds

send me PM with ur offer. i put on auction coz the person who bid dont log on anymore. and i need the peds :P SB: 100% BO: 968% End on 24hs
  12. P

Uber: Nice ESI, nice hof :)

if anyone interested send me PM.
  13. P

Selling: Full Aurora (F,L)

Aurora (F,L) = 272.10 peds its yours for 305 peds (115%)
  14. P

HoF: Silent hof

i put for 24hs at low market value on auction. Regards.-
  15. P

HoF: 426 ped Atrox

Ty trox for this nice loot :)
  16. P

Buying: Aurora Harness (F,L)

Looking for this Harness y pay full tt 120% if its not full 110% Thanks PeachGirL.-
  17. P

Uber: Another Silent Uber hof!

Tons of lag so i see the esi and when i see 173.16 there appears the global on global windows :P. If anyone need it send PM or post ur bid https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/126477-esi-173-16-a.html#post1536925
  18. P

Selling: Esi 173.16

For the ppl who send me lots of PM here another ESI ;) SB 900% ((1550 PEDs)) BO 1097% ((1900 PEDs)) CB:Viking 1550 PEDs Auction ends Sunday 1200 MA time. Best Regards.
  19. P

Selling: Esi 155.11

Selling ESI SB: 838.11% (1300 PED) BO:999.29% (1550 PED) Auction ends the saturday on 1500 MA time. best regards.
  20. P

HoF: Hof

old silent hof yesterday hof Have a Nice Day Ppl.
  21. P

Uber: Nice Silent uber HOF

I was only with 4300 ammo and loots this exc ESI :) (999.23%=1550 ped if anyone its interested) My day start very nice :)
  22. P

Achievement: CGA and Serendipity

Hello, i have 2 new skills, CGA and Serendipity, i want to say that before Serendipity i make lots of globals and hofs with trox and drone :) CGA Serendipity more than one year for this skills and no dep at all. CYA
Back