Search results

1. toorged

Incident at Treasure Island

Nice ending MA, after 7 years of waiting....the egg is stolen!!
  2. toorged

Selling: Paint

Would like to sell in one batch. Color Amount TT Paint Can (Blue) 45 2.25 PED Paint Can (Brown) 60 4.20 PED Paint Can (Dark Steel Blue) 2 0.12 PED Paint Can (Deep Cadmium) 13 1.82 PED Paint Can (Green) 160 11.20 PED Paint Can (Light...
  3. toorged

Selling: Several BP's

Taking offers, first column is TT, second is +TT, no reasonable offer refused. Svempa T5 (L) Blueprint 0.01 1.93 BodyGuard Thigh Guards Blueprint 0.01 1.62 Renegade Shin Guards Blueprint 0.01 1.48 Nallo Ceiling Lamp Blueprint 0.04 3.33 Basic Wires Blueprint 0.01 3.35 Durable...
  4. toorged

Selling: Plates and armour

7 - 6a plates TT+16 (TT=172.24) 7 - 1a plates TT+4.5 (TT=21.18) 6 pieces Ghost M (no foot) TT+40 (TT=254.34) Full Goblin M TT+8 (TT=16.55) Full Shogun M TT+45 (TT=135.30)
  5. toorged

bugged avatars exploiting pvp

And pie. KCCO
  6. toorged

The failed launch of planet Cyrene

At work and not in game, but been watching Oz stream his session for an hour or so. Havn't seen him crash yet. http://www.twitch.tv/oztwohd
  7. toorged

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Todd Toorged DeGroot
  8. toorged

robots dropping wrong loot

Bots are eating the wild live and spitting out their loot.
  9. toorged

Question: Where do I get the kill 50 puny's missions?

North of PA has puny's of all sorts, follow the road.
  10. toorged

Data Usage

It's only a violation if you run a sniffer and write about your results, MA can't see if your sniffing the traffic coming into your network. Sorry to the OP for going OT.
  11. toorged

Project-Entropia - Myth's, Rumor's and Legend's.

My bad, you could put any size amp on the corresponding weapon. Don't know why i said dante on opalo...but you understand (A204 on opalo and Mann, etc...) Amp nerf came in VU 8.7, found this post http://unionova.eu/eu/history/vu/8/7.php funny, i had to find it externally as it's not posted on...
  12. toorged

Project-Entropia - Myth's, Rumor's and Legend's.

Can confirm this is indeed true. Running around with a Dante on my opalo. Good times, then the amp nerf VU came along.
  13. toorged

C++ programmers, 3D Animators, CS Reps, and TESTERS WANTED

LOL, look at the site again..."Software Tester" meaning 1 person.
  14. toorged

Q&A with McCormick

Hey Mc, I didn't ask a question but could you give me an answer?
  15. toorged

Information from MindArk Balancing Team

I for one feel even dumber after reading that, it's all jibberish and makes no sense at all. Seeing a new canned spam answer when writing support.
  16. toorged

Put ESIs in the Trade Terminal.

Here's to hoping for the first looted UL ESI :smoke:
  17. toorged

Q&A With Centech

When was the last time MA/FPC/whoever they are, fed the mice which power the loot server?
  18. toorged

its ridiculous EU support

The German kid must've been playing EU :D
  19. toorged

Can't mine here bug

Well spoken, but i'm not sure if your upset or not? :D
  20. toorged

Hope WolfGang Mono, If i don't tower i quit

Cheers m8, GL in the future.
  21. toorged

Selling: Junk for sale - TT only

Screw it, items will stay here until sold or i feel like TT'ing, i'm off for the night...PM if you want to meet.
  22. toorged

Angst

Few years back i was looking for and Angst amp, only a few known crafters had them. Who has one is selling for a decent price today. Don't hear much of them anymore.
  23. toorged

It's official

Must've been a Jack Daniels night...DAAAMMMNNN...my apologies for Worm Holing this post. :lolup:
  24. toorged

Selling: Junk for sale - TT only

TT only, online for the next hour then what's left over goes to TT. Been on auction 2 times, no use spending the auction fee if no one wants. (Sry if that sounds crabby) PM or post & I'll meet ya on Calypso. TP Chip I - 53.05 Emik S30 - 1.47 Emik S30 - 5.20 Emik S30 - 5.20 Emik S30 - 5.20...
  25. toorged

FYI: The Ultimate Entropian Master

RX event for OJ's. Grab a handful of OJ's with opalo's and have yourself an event.
Back