Search results

1. J

Selling: Eon F(L)/Hermes F(L); set of 6A(7) plates, Tier 2 FreanD Delta Pistol, Shear Proo 900(L) laser amp and HumV

Some items still left! aswell as 6a plates! will wait 1 more day for plates to sell! Pro900 has 1 hour of ingame auction left! current MU is 400%!!!
  2. J

Selling: Eon F(L)/Hermes F(L); set of 6A(7) plates, Tier 2 FreanD Delta Pistol, Shear Proo 900(L) laser amp and HumV

Buump for low rates especially the pro900! Current bid is 400% bo is 623% go get it! Seahrimir is 329% bo !!!
  3. J

Selling: Skills and a Big ESI

Bump for the skills left!
  4. J

BUMP for good deals
  5. J

Bump bump bump
  6. J

Bump for good rates
  7. J

Rifle Skill ALL skils and ESI sold! Thread Closed!
  8. J

Buying: Buying Big Esi's

bumpbumpbump
  9. J

Bump bump bump
  10. J

bumppppppppppp
  11. J

bump for good rates
  12. J

Goodwill Avatar Liquidation Sellout Services G.A.L.S.

I just wanted to inform you that the statement that plenty of traders would do it for 3% is false. Go ask anytrader if they will do it for 3% they will laugh in your face, they will look for a minimum of 30% and that if is you do the chipping out hassle and supply ESI's, but now If they logged...
  13. J

Selling: Skills in bulk(Great Deal)

Bump for good rates buy it cheap!
  14. J

Bump for good rates
  15. J

well kiki I could answer that, Obviously you pay someone to sell your stuff for you so you do not have to deal with the hassle or depositing to buy enough ESI's, anyone that has or is doing that like myself knows how much of a pain in the rear it is, but I would say 50% is alittle high;however...
  16. J

Good idea looking forward to seeing how it works out -LL :wise:
  17. J

Bumpp Bumppp
  18. J

First generation levitation chip 1 (l) !!!

o ok thank you for the tip haha I will keep it in mind even though who knows when I will do this again :dunce:
  19. J

I did not feel like searching through all the fonts for the right one, all fun and games here ^^
  20. J

lol I do not think so Moosy :DD haha
  21. J

Can not believe my eyes, it is cool to have. You can levitate to 50m high! NOT FOR SALE.:yay: -LL ***I would like to thank my Rig Buddies for making this all happend! :D ***
Back