Search results

1. Gordon Gekko

anybody knows 100%

I have some thoughts about this RCE and EULA. This is not away to trash talk MA in anyway, infact its a good PR oppertunity for them. Iam a brooker IRL and have some capital to work with. I heard about this RCE game and thought it would be great way to invest and have fun in same time. Look at...
  2. Gordon Gekko

help with this

Hi I would like to know if anybody else have had this problem before, iam not really any good with computers and all this security mess and hacking problems that accour scares me. I got this msg when tryied to log in First Planets homepage to check my support case and deposit. I do get same msg...
  3. Gordon Gekko

Hire Sign & Banner designer.

I would love to hire a creative guy/girl for the work i want to be done. The demands i have is: U work with passion U know about how to make ingame/ EU banners. U know how thoose screens works . The reward is: Peds Alot of work Ur work gonna be displayed alot. Plz send your the best of...
  4. Gordon Gekko

Help: A noob ask stupid

Hi I would like to know how i could post pic,screenis and ad´s in EU. I know somewere is a thread about it but still computers arent my strong side. I also want to get hold of some sign makers to make my sign and also ad´s for the future. Just make sure thoose who make sign know how sign...
  5. Gordon Gekko

Question: Looking for a hardcore mentor

Hi..my name is Gordon Gekko. Iam from sweden, I am a fresh meat from PA so..... Well as the title says..i need a hardcore mentor.. I belive i will get big in this game someday somehow..but i would like to have a mentor who takes me on and learn me some tips and tricks. Mostly i want every tp...
  6. Gordon Gekko

Hiya ppl

Hi ppl.. Just Wanted to say Hi to a wonderful forum and a wonderful game. See ya in threads and ingame.. Gl and have fun.....
Back