Search results

1. D

Clubs?

I am looking to level up Clubs, but I don't know of any good starter clubs with SIB to use. I wanted to use the Loughlin Masher One, but my hit rating for that weapon is 4.3 Does anyone know of a club with SIB that I could use as a brand new clubber? thanks in advance :)
  2. D

Enmatter and Ore mining

Which of the two types of mining do you prefer, and why? what has yielded the best profit for you? I'm still pretty new to mining, but i have only really used ore mining and I would like to get a few different people's opinion on the two. thank you
  3. D

In need of a Society!

Hi, I started playing about 4 years ago, but had a large period of inactivity and thus, my skills were reset. Right now I have about 6,000 total skills, and am looking for a lowbie Society. I mostly hunt right now, but I've been mining a lot and I'm starting to really like it. If you know of a...
  4. D

Two mining questions

What are these 'towers' I keep hearing about? Number two, what level of mining do you suggest I start using an amp of some sort? Thank you
  5. D

Mentor question

How many people can you mentor at one time? Also, what kind of things can you receive as a 'reward' when your disciple graduates?
  6. D

Selling: Full Vigilante Set (F

Full, 7 piece, Vigilante Set (F) - TT + 538.25PED TT Value: 211.75PED Full Price: 750PED Only buyout, no offers for less. PM me and I'll meet you ingame.
  7. D

Hello everyone =P

Hey! Just thought I'd stop by and say hi to everyone..I'm very new to this forum site but I hope to get to know most of you..bye~
Back