Search results

1. Schism

Buying: CLD

Buying 2x CLD Paying 3100 each
  2. Schism

Selling: Ecotron v.15e Tier 1.33 + a105 Imp

Ecotron v.15e Tier 1.33 = TT+4k A105 imp = TT+2400 I will sell both for TT+6300
  3. Schism

Buying: A105 Improved + Ares Ring Improved

As the title says. Paying around weekly MU.
  4. Schism

Rocktropia to Calypso

Hello after couple of inactive years :) A lot of things have changed.. Logged in and found myself on Rocktropia, how do I get back to Calypso? :)
  5. Schism

Selling: Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint100 QR

Since I`m not really sure how much its worth : SB 300ped BO N/A yet Duration N/A
  6. Schism

Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint with 100 QR

I`ve been away from EU for a while so wondering how much this BP is worth?
  7. Schism

Question: Loading problems

Am I the only one having loading problems since yesterday? Others sites works just fine btw.
  8. Schism

Selling: Cheap RK-5`s - Vehicle repairing tool

Hello. I`m having bunch of RK-5`s for sale. How cheap depends on how many you need so just write or PM me how many and I`ll send you the price ;) I also can be regular supplier of this tools :) I`m online at many times because of f#$cked up sleep pattern so it will not be hard to set up a...
  9. Schism

Another one bites the dust

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=105142 Largest Find: 78,600 PED Total Finds: 94,386 PED /Whining mode on :D
  10. Schism

Achievement: Serendpity & BPC Unlocks

Thanks to mothership Kronan - never dreamed I will unlock BPC that easy.. Took me 5-6 days of hardcore skilling up there. Started with lvl2 VSE that I had before with my noobish crafting skills and spent like 180 peds in total to get lvl10 VSE and unlock BPC ;) Those are couple of weeks old...
  11. Schism

Selling: Selling Welding Wire Blueprint (L)

Selling Welding Wire Blueprints (L) Have more then 30 blueprients with different quality rating. I will most likely loot more so list will be updated. PM or post your offers. Discounts if you buy them in bulk.
  12. Schism

Its good to be back

Few days ago I loged in after more then a half year break. Was sweating a bit and exploring this new VU... Then wanted to shoot some argos.. And got this 2 nice loots : Click to enlarge and : Click to enlarge :yay:
  13. Schism

My 2nd unlock - RDA

Just unlocked it today... Click to enlarge And here are some swirlies to celebrate properly this unlock ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :wtg:
  14. Schism

I am hero ! ^^

Ya all pro`ly heard for Black Hawks event : Aaaaaand.. I won. Funny thing is that I still never depo-ed. And that person ( pro`ly some1 elses 2nd ava ) was realy close to take those 3k peds in front of me... But I managed to won, scored winning points in 20 minutes before end of this long...
  15. Schism

I hate to say it.. But this is my 1st PK.. ^^

My no depo n00by ass hate to give free decay & ammo to MA.. But I had to do this :D Click to enlarge This is also my first PK ^^
  16. Schism

Ziplex or MF/OF?

Like tittle says.. What series you like more and why? And if you don`t mind put down what surv/prosp lvl you are.. ;)
  17. Schism

Schism breaked the curse ^^

During the MM event, I finaly managed to get my first hunting global.. ^^ God damn... I was thinkin` that I`m cursed :D So here is it : Click to enlarge And next day, I managed to get another one :D Click to enlarge
  18. Schism

And finaly.. Graduation ^^

Yeah. I finaly reached it :yay: It took me about 4 months playing as no depositor ^^ Maybe it will be earlier if I just continued with hunting.. But I tried crafting and mining too.. So.. today I reached 600 surveying :yay: It was after my probe number 2420. Click to enlarge Maybe usefull...
  19. Schism

Achievement: 2 Spacecrafts in one night ^^

First ( w/o beacon ) : Click to enlarge Second ( with 23 pedder beacon ) Click to enlarge I dunno what to say.. Some people from my soc are playing a lot longer then me.. And never found one.. And I find 2 on same night .. ^^ :woot: That was lucky day for me, cuz I unlocked marksmanship...
  20. Schism

Achievement: My 1st unlock - Marksmanship

After 3-4 months no depositor playing I reached my first unlock - marksmanship Click to enlarge Now going to get RDA ;)
  21. Schism

My first mining global ^^

Probe number 531 was my first global! Maybe is not too much for u.. But for me it is! ;) Screnie : Click to enlarge :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
  22. Schism

n00bs at Oil Rig ^^

Few days ago Dave Ozi was opening w0rmhole at PA. It was created for all n00bs to go at Oil Rig. :wtg: This is screnie from coming back : Click to enlarge Machine was surrounded buy some ubers and when machine started to "drop" oil.. They started to kill us arround.. ^^ I just remember that...
  23. Schism

Journal of starter miner [ 0 skills ]

Ok.. I saw some threads like this.. And I decide to start one to watch my progress [ I should do this with crafting too.. but now is too late :) ] Playing this game about 1 month ( without depo ) and never tried mining, so I decide to buy myself TT equipment (enmatter for now ) and 20 probes ^^...
  24. Schism

Selling: 13.6k energy matter residue

Ok, Got global from standard dampers ( it`s my first xD ) In it was 13k energy matter res. Before that I puted some energy matter res on auction ( in game ) and there was outbiders for even 125 %.. So, who want it, write down ur price.. ^^
Back