Search results

1. P

Question: Removing ground vegetation?

I've noticed (tested this multiple places) that on my computer, any time I get within draw distance of grasses, my frame rate drops dramatically. I've turned the "object detail" setting to low, which has fixed all of the problems, but is there a better way to remove ground vegetation entirely...
  2. P

Achievement: Health !!!

Thats like 3 times what I have :yay::yay::yay:
  3. P

Dumpers, I hate em!!!

Irony at its best!
  4. P

Daily Entropia Lottery!

I haven't even skimmed the EULA and I know that 1. that seems like an obvious scam... and 2. Entropia gambling seems like it would be completely illegal. PS. Pauhe Gunor agreeing with foe... is that even possible?
  5. P

How is the Mining?

I feel like I'm losing tons of PED... then I look at my inventory and realize that I'm only a few Peds down
  6. P

Yes, I did find you... it wasn't that hard :P

Yes, I did find you... it wasn't that hard :P
  7. P

Roar! Hey trashcan

Roar! Hey trashcan
  8. P

What does SGA REALLY stand for?

Silly growling anteaters? Sudden, great anxiety! Edit: Just realized that the 2nd one made sense... when the SGA was announced everyone suddenly became anxious about the possibilities.
  9. P

Can't log in

After re-installing Entropia, it works:yay::yay:
  10. P

Can't log in

Bump, I do have the entropia cursor when it goes to a black screen. I found the uninstaller, and ironically it froze too :P
  11. P

Can't log in

Not yet... going to do that if it isn't fixed after the next update Strangely I don't get how to uninstall it... it doesn't show up in add/remove programs and the uninstall folder doesn't have anything that actually uninstalls the game.
  12. P

Can't log in

when (if) I figure out how to uninstall it I'm gonna do that... if not I'll just wait for 10.0.9
  13. P

Can't log in

So far I've tried everything I can think of (short of uninstalling). Setting it to low safe-mode; restarting my computer (multiple times); running it from different places; uninstalling the old one etc.
  14. P

Can't log in

Every time I try to log in with the latest VU my avatar seems to log in, but I can't see or do anything. In window mode it gets stuck on authorizing then freezes and goes to a white screen, in fullscreen it goes black after a short wait. I do get the your avatar is still logged in message if I...
  15. P

put auto aim or chirpy all time hight hofs

I hunt chirpies all the time with no problems whatsoever... all you have to do is aim in their general direction to hit them... when I'm bored I take a shot and chase them around... never lost one yet.
  16. P

Had any good burgers lately?

Had any good burgers lately?
  17. P

MIDNITE MOODS - w/MS9

I can't connect to the radio... but I'm at the party ;)
  18. P

VU 10.0 Bug reports

This is a big one, I was swimming around atlas haven and was having trouble getting out of the water (hadn't yet realized that some cliffs were unclimbable) so after I tried jumping out repeatedly, I found a less steep place, suddenly my avatar started waliking, not forwards... but straight up...
  19. P

Play EU Here while servers are down

I have nothing better to do, so i'll do a round of hunting Laser Rifle, Pixie, FAP= 35 PED 65 peds ammo and I'm gonna use it all on Combibos
  20. P

I'm good, U?

I'm good, U?
  21. P

hello, Marie

hello, Marie
  22. P

What is JIAN?! Read here to find out!

I'd like to vote for 2 options, 1 and 4,:yay::yay:
  23. P

Where were U at the The End of The World......

I was actually trying to find my way out of my soc-leader's hangar when the world ended.
  24. P

Free Peds second time...

hmm... interesting theory, the pvp sign could just be to throw us off the trail Edit: Looking at the picture it shows a normal yellow PVP icon
Back