Search results

1. Menace

Password Recovery Problems

Has anyone had any recent issues using the password recovery tool? I had MA change the email address associated with my account (cuz I no longer have access to my old email). They told me to go and use the password recovery system and set a new password after they changed that email for me...
  2. Menace

Question: What made you fall in love with Entropia?

Being that the selections are anonymous I wonder how many would choose “Im a gambling addict”?
  3. Menace

Expensive items

People used to be quite willing to spend the money back when having a 200k weapon meant guaranteed profit (as long as you used it on mobs within your dodge/evade level and said weapon wasn't overkill). Not sure if that's still the case these days tho. haven't played in years and I don't even...
  4. Menace

Wrong package received

Tis the season where them Swedes take the month off for the holidays! Glad they sorted it out for ya! I believe not all the avatar creation options are available in order to maintain a need for the body sculpting and hair styling professions in game. A very few people have spent a lot of money...
  5. Menace

Question: Should Calypso be rebuilt the same in Unreal Engine 5?

I'd like them to rebuild the powerful city of Hadesheim in all it's former glory! The city we all loved and lost to the great robot war of 2009. Them rusty tin cans may have been able to crumble our buildings but they couldn't break our spirits! #RememberHadesheim #RobotWar2009CombatVeteran
  6. Menace

Question: Who's active? Who's recruiting?

Just came back to EU after a LOOOOONG hiatus. Who's recruiting and active in hunting?
  7. Menace

Loot Wave Theory?

It’s a wave pattern. The peak is the high point of the natural loot cycle. That peak could result in a 5 ped kill paying out 8 PED or an ATH depending on the multiplier at play. Works the same for mining when the probe “finds” a claim at the peak of the wave it results in a profitable find. What...
  8. Menace

Info: Valivill's Beautican service

In 2017 I logged in after being gone for years. My avatar was a GIANT! I’m considering spending some time in game again so will need to get that fixed so I’m a normal size and not a Sasquatch. When you normally in game?
  9. Menace

Loot Wave Theory?

I remember the good old days of 16.2 second wave peaks with only 2, 4, and 8 second time shifts. Back when noobs wondered why “certain SOCS” would leave piles of mobs laying around with one person solely looting in a seemingly odd manner. mining was always harder to time but it was possible...
  10. Menace

How is it consistently ~95%TT returns over large data sets?

Which is EXACTY what happened.
  11. Menace

How is it consistently ~95%TT returns over large data sets?

In order to give Menace 100k ATH Mind Ark has to take a 100 Ped from 1000. Then in order to give you a 5k HOF they have to take an additional 5 ped from that thousand. Now 1000 people are complaining about losing so that MA can boast about 95% return rate and one person can party like a rock...
  12. Menace

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

Better TT returns means less of a binge/purge wave system. Would you still play the game if a “good loot” was 110% return cuz the average for everyone was 98% return? Would you grind all month 6 hrs/night to withdraw $20/mth cuz most the player base was breaking even? If you want global and HoF...
  13. Menace

End of the year sale?

I heard they're gonna auction the PED cards of all the inactive accounts from the players lost to fear, common sense, and the reality of the state of EU. Should be about 850,000 PED cards all ranging from 1 PEC up to 3 PED.
  14. Menace

Help: I need help choosing what to use my ped on as a beginner

Ya'll remember the old days when you could make money off EU? We had a college kid in our SOC who made about $1000 in 2 mths during his summer vacation. Never deposited a thing. Ohhh EU... What happened to you? Oh yeah.. that's right.. you knew better than your player base and didn't wanna...
  15. Menace

If Johnny Cash Played this Game What would he sing?

I think he'd sing "Hurt". :)
  16. Menace

I can't log into the game because EU doesn't want to send me a reader device

My Gold Card and reader are both pooched. Never got a response from MA via support. Login once a year to keep account active and that's it (which requires 15 min of playing around with GC and reader just to get a code). WTG MA! :) lol. I think I was spending around $8k US/yr when I was playing...
  17. Menace

My Impressions After 30 Days

Pretty much the way the game's been since it went Gold. There used to be a level of "fun" to the game that seemed to have diminished. What used to be about playing with friends has turned into grinding missions for skills needed to "keep up". I stopped playing I guess 2 years ago? Didn't have...
  18. Menace

Migration globals!

Who says the sky is falling? #1 - I was just surprised at the lack of globals #2 - The sky fell 3 years ago. Maybe you missed it... maybe not. Menace
  19. Menace

Migration globals!

So I logged in to kill a dozen longtooth before logging out for another year. While I was online I noticed something VERY strange though... For whatever reason it appeared as though the global chat was partially broken. Last year and all previous years it was a constant stream of...
  20. Menace

Teleporter Fees on the way, says President of the Virtual Reality...

I can't believe how many "old faces" are still kicking around in this thread. Menace
  21. Menace

Your greatest time in EU?

What period of time or event was the most fun for you? For myself the best was the Monomyth event. Can't remember who ran it but was so much better than any event MA ever put on. Coming home pre-logged in to the destination I thought we'd have to be at. One time I logged in at the tower in...
  22. Menace

Easter bo(to)x : their content

Remember when only the wealthy owned fireworks? (Or at least burned them up?) And there were a couple/few avatars who would deposit and spend all their money on novelties and MAYBE... JUST MAYBE if an event was epic enough one of them would burn off a couple fireworks in the name of trying to...
  23. Menace

A Strange Game. The Only Winning Move is Not to Play

And your worst case scenario of 4 hrs/day for $100/mth equates to $1.20/hr. 1/10th of minimum wage. Don't get me wrong.... $1.20/hr is GREAT compared to other games that don't pay a dime.... But new players need a reality check. They need to understand that "logging in and earning a living off...
  24. Menace

A Strange Game. The Only Winning Move is Not to Play

So AT BEST.... as per your opinion. I can "INVEST" $10k so that I can make $6.66/hr. So half minimum wage with a $10,000 investment. Wow.... Epic.. Menace
Back