Search results

1. Bilko

Land Grab won by exploit?

the LA should be taken from them or even banned for the very simple reason pets where they not used as a sheild and What happend there so it should be the same for the pitbulls etc
  2. Bilko

Facing some big changes

Happy travles Par but one thing your movin to the wrong place you need to follow the yellow brick road and come live in OZ ^^ .. but that said i hope your move goes smoothly and your job works out great .. Bilko
  3. Bilko

you bastard i thought you put up a global sign again cause nubs kept Pming me if i buy sweat...

you bastard i thought you put up a global sign again cause nubs kept Pming me if i buy sweat ... one day dont be suprised if you see an ad that sez you giving away ped all you have to do is trad ADAN :D
  4. Bilko

welcome back hope to cya in game soon then and thats goo that you was able to saty out of...

welcome back hope to cya in game soon then and thats goo that you was able to saty out of trouble ;)
  5. Bilko

Am i allowed to say this?

this site is TOTAL bull crap it looks like **** i get craped over in game now im getting craped over here now WTG FPC "{:P"{:P"{:P"{:P"{:P6 9 ,0eo\o\o\o\o\o\o\o\o\o\o\o\';
  6. Bilko

Ban the Above User!

BANNED cause FPC is retarted
  7. Bilko

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

THIS IS F***ED another F*** up that FPC have DONE there destoying eveything MA need to P*** them OFF they just want to put there grubby little fingers into everything why take a good thing away ? damn i am sooooo p********ed off its not funny
  8. Bilko

Facebook

When they bring back BEACONS TAMMING etc then i will like it but that and fix the bugs thats screwing the game get rid of ATHs and filter the loot more even ..wont happen so guess what i wont be liking it ^^
  9. Bilko

post thread whore troll and you like it :D
  10. Bilko

Word Association Version 2.0

Party ... at my place cya there :D
  11. Bilko

Ban the Above User!

Banned for only using 1 B and haveing a B in your name like me as i am the Ban Man Ban Master Ban Lord of this Ban thread did i mention your BANNED :D why Because this will Be the 11th time i used B :S
  12. Bilko

Thats great :D watcha been doing keeping out of trouble i hope ? not that you would get into...

Thats great :D watcha been doing keeping out of trouble i hope ? not that you would get into any trouble hehehe
  13. Bilko

lol yeah i know one day i might catch up ... maybe :cool:
  14. Bilko

Word Association Version 2.0

Splatter ..........
  15. Bilko

™ ¥ BILKO'S Town Crier Service ¥

™ ¥ BILKO'S Town Crier Service ¥ Hey peoples 1st things 1st no i dont sit in town crying :D i spam for you while you go out hunt mine craft etc if you say yes to any of the reasons below you need my help 1. Your not selling anything from your shop 2. Your a hairdresser but have no hair to...
  16. Bilko

Question: Beacons in Rocktropia?

ill take 50 :D beacons should just be for Calypso and i god only hope they bring them back i miss them so so so much its part of the reason i like this game its like having an icecream cone but with out the icecream Beacons are one of the things that made Calypso
  17. Bilko

Ban the Above User!

Banned cause i made a new SIG :D
  18. Bilko

hellooooooooo there im doing great how are you ? :D

hellooooooooo there im doing great how are you ? :D
  19. Bilko

Ban the Above User!

you welcome ban :D
  20. Bilko

Ban the Above User!

Banned for what ? well im glad you asked back in the day when i had to walk to school bearfooted in the snow Banned
  21. Bilko

Ban the Above User!

banned for thinking he isnt right
  22. Bilko

HOLY crap im only 436 or what ever
  23. Bilko

Ban the Above User!

banned cause every one else is to slow
  24. Bilko

Ban the Above User!

Banned for being wrong
  25. Bilko

Ban the Above User!

fine the BAN is no on YOU i like to spread the BAN i et the skilled one has banned already :D
Back