Search results

1. Bilko

™ ¥ BILKO'S Town Crier Service ¥

™ ¥ BILKO'S Town Crier Service ¥ Hey peoples 1st things 1st no i dont sit in town crying :D i spam for you while you go out hunt mine craft etc if you say yes to any of the reasons below you need my help 1. Your not selling anything from your shop 2. Your a hairdresser but have no hair to...
  2. Bilko

Lest we for get

FOR OUR ANZAC LEST WE FORGET Mum and Dad and Denny saw the passing-out parade at Puckapunyal It was a long march from cadets. The sixth battalion was the next to tour, and it was me who drew the card. We did Canungra, Shoalwater before we left. And Townsville lined the footpaths as we...
  3. Bilko

Selling: EON Helmet M/L

sold______
  4. Bilko

What Did You CALL Me

ok everyone has seen or been in a fight in EU or in RL and im sick of all the same crap that gets said so this thread i would like to see some ORIGINAL name calling with NO SWEAR WORDS something along the lines of (your mumma wears army boots) hey you never know someone might quote you in game...
  5. Bilko

[b]town crier[/b]

______m_<(^o^)>_m______ Roll Up Roll Up Roll Up Your Local Town Crier Is Here Have an EVENT that you need Advertizing or your not Selling Enough tickets ? A shop thats Not SELLING any Items ? Not Coloring & Texturizing Enough ? Standing all alone in your Hair Stylist studio ? Have a Mod...
  6. Bilko

Odysseus Unbound SHOP

shop closed
  7. Bilko

Odysseus Unbound SHOP

up dating follow the link for the items https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/shops/145687-welcome-odysseus-unbound.html
  8. Bilko

Lord Of The Flies = Entropia

AS i was listening to my fav band IRON MAIDEN this one song got stuck in my head and i wondered why then i loged on to entropia then it clicked this songs goes so well with entropia tell me what you think (this songs is from a book same title with) Lord Of The Flies I don't care for this...
  9. Bilko

WELCOME To Odysseus Unbound

Odysseus Unbound has opened a new shop at Emerald lakes mall lvl 1 next to aucton house this list will be update as much as posible.. and you can PM me if you find an item where the MU has droped and we will change the price.. so if you cant wait around all day just to lose your bid on an item...
  10. Bilko

Sweat prices

HEY good news sweaters the price of sweat has finaly gone up theres still one or two idiots left trying to buy lower than .5 but hope fully in time the will wake up and smell the ambus.... so now we should be able to sell at .6 and .7 easyer now and it is great to see people buying at .5 instead...
  11. Bilko

lets see what blond jokes there are from around the world

What did the blond say to her boyfreind during dinner on there date ? goble goble
  12. Bilko

The beer prayer

Our lager, Which art in barrels, Hallowed by they drink. Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk), At home as in the tavern. Give us this day our foamy head, And forgive us our spillages, As we forgive those who spill against us, And lead us not into incarceration, But deliver us from hangovers...
Back