Search results

1. TheSkilledOne

My biggest global bigger then my hof + a global that came after

Here is my biggest global in the game :) and this is a global that came shortly after :)
  2. TheSkilledOne

84PED crafting global with bp worth 200PED

had the luck to gain a global on 84PED on Vivo T5 (L) :D the last click I got the succes/global out of four ;) also looted an adapted Vivo UR125 (L) Blueprint (L) :D
  3. TheSkilledOne

Tired of your EU life? Well here's the answer...

Tired of your EU life? Well here's the answer...come to twins and line up at the suicide roof where those colonists tired of their life can end it all painless. Video on how to do it: Picture of the result:
  4. TheSkilledOne

Out of my way, Trees!

This Avatar shouldn't be out driving :rolleyes: mine ofcourse. now how did that happen? :rolleyes: :laugh:
  5. TheSkilledOne

Achievement: First rocktropia global

Second crafting global ingame, my first on ore amps and my first global on rocktropia :) Was going to do one click on oreamps and I see a person with a really cool coat walk and staning next to me, so before clicking I check who it is. I saw that it was neverdie and my first thought is "I...
  6. TheSkilledOne

Achievement: I am the last man standing!

It took me almost a year to win, I've making sure to post atleast once a day in the thread. I've had some hard competition but on the 6th July it happened :) I won and became the last man standing :yay: as you can see on my picture it have gone 48hours and 1minute :) which was the...
  7. TheSkilledOne

about time for some argotwirls

another argo global :D :yay: :)
  8. TheSkilledOne

Is it worth going there?

Hello. I recently did a deposit and suddenly got the urge to going to Rocktropia. Why I don't know but I guess my curiosity is taking over more and more. The thing is.....is it worth going? So I'm looking for opinions if I should visit to see how it looks from my own eyes or stay at peacefull...
  9. TheSkilledOne

Achievement: I am the number one :spam:er :D

Before I lose my number one spot as the most active member I atleast want the memory :D I know it's not 100% activity ;) But I'm not that bored.
  10. TheSkilledOne

broken glove, pauper

the title sound so much better in swedish. :D Anyway I scored a 51PED lyst global during my sponsored mining run :D the yellow swirls is always appreciated :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :yay:
  11. TheSkilledOne

what would you do with the vehicles?

Okay asuming vehicles will arrive in the middle of February and cheap enough for the ordinary calypsian to afford. What would you use it for?
  12. TheSkilledOne

Global at Rig outpost

looks like the amp I crafted the other day happened to be a global amp ;)
  13. TheSkilledOne

One year With Emil The SkilledOne

during this year (2009) I came up with an Idea. My Idea was to write down what I do in EU and how well or bad it goes. How much skill I gain, how much I spend and get back, how well or bad I do, when I do it (date and time) and what I'm after while doing it (as in hunts of I after Iron from...
  14. TheSkilledOne

I did a favor to mankind

A dead robot is a good robot and if they are globals it is even better ^^
  15. TheSkilledOne

First bot global

got my first bot global and it was alos my biggest global I've ever got in this game :)
  16. TheSkilledOne

Ups, another one

The third argonaut I killed today happened to be a global ;)
  17. TheSkilledOne

First argonaut makes my third in hunting

Got my third Hunting global and finaly got my first argonaut global :yay: :)
  18. TheSkilledOne

Almost one year try then it came

after almost a year since my last global I manage to get my second Crafting Global in EU :) no residue added on the click which I globaled on :)
  19. TheSkilledOne

Show your undying love

This is my way to show my undying love for Johan Roadkill here on the Forum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
  20. TheSkilledOne

Amazing video

this video is truly amazing, the song is awsome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnMDrv8Mx3E
Back