Search results

1. Nybras

Selling: FFA stars ~ 6.5 K

for sale, 3 pec each
  2. Nybras

Selling: Armors, Imp105, CLD, Proteron blood sample etc.

Hi guys, want to sell the following: CLDs 4 @ 1895 PED each Amp: Improved A105: (Sold at SB!) Armor: Jarhead [F,C,UL] (all Tier I) SB: TT + 690 PED BO: TT + 740 PED Misc: ESI: in auction Colors: various (black, silver, olive, yellow, steel blue, blue etc etc) SB: TT (199 PED) x 110...
  3. Nybras

Buying: 3x CLD

As the title says, I am looking for 3 regular CLD. Plz send your offer as PM here! My target price is 1700 PED each Cheers, Nyb
  4. Nybras

Selling: Mint Feedback Panel - RX OpTac x2 Thigh Guards (M) or (F)

freshly looted Mint Feedback Panel! get your personal RX OpTac x2 Thigh Guards now! Please contact me ingame only! Recent bid: 2.5k Nybras Milla McJovo Cheers
  5. Nybras

Buying: Set of 5B plates

hey guys, looking for a second set of 5b plates, am sick of changing them all the time. So if you got a reasonable and good offer - I am looking forward to it:cool::yay: Cheers, nyb
  6. Nybras

Selling: Pristine Crystal Shard

Selling this rare item! Added BO: 900 PED! Contact me here or ingame :)
  7. Nybras

Achievement: Senior HP Manager with 200 Points Experience

Finally after more than 5 years ingame I joined the club!:D:D
  8. Nybras

Selling: ESI with 348.34 PED TT

Selling this nice ESI with TT value of 348.34 PED @ 745 % Markup = 2,595 PED PM me either here on ingame!
  9. Nybras

Achievement: Commando

After nearly five years of hunting I reached Commando! Let the health increase:yay::yay::yay:
  10. Nybras

Selling: Ghost (F) set w/o feet

Ghost (F) set w/o foot Yup! Another ghost (F) set w/o foot guards I am open to every suggestion, but I will give some prices after searching the price check area. The set is all Tier 0.9, so ready for you to tier it up. SB = TT + 45 BO = TT + 50 Cheers, Nyb
  11. Nybras

Selling: Empty Skill Implant 87.21 PED

As title says, selling ESI with TT of 87.21 PED with MU of ~740% for a BO of 645 PED! Write either here or ingame :) Cheers, Nyb
  12. Nybras

Problem with Oratan Slasher

Hi, started killing some Oratan Slashers yesterday, and got 4 globals during that run; on Tracker only 2 of them appear, the other two are shown as 'shared loot', although the global message was definitely on me... Cheers, Nyb
  13. Nybras

Rutuba Back Strap (M,L)

Just looted one, Tiers between 108 and 260, but cant find recent info about MU...any ideas? Cheers Nyb
  14. Nybras

Uber: Fat Molisk

After months of hunting Scipulor for the iron mission with lousy returns I decided to skill some melee with my Bicak Kek. The bigger was the surprise after ~500 mobs to find this beauty: Now let's find out whether the remaining 3k scips for iron mission have some better loot in their bags:yay:
  15. Nybras

HoF: Nice Belkar while Scip'ing

Nice 532 Ped Belkar while Scip'ing During my hunts I use to drop a probe every now and then...was expecting something from the Scips, as they were really conservative with their loot...4.6k Scips to go to the end of 10k iron mission, highest loot still 416 PED. Totally unexpected this one...
  16. Nybras

Buying: Bicak Kek

Looking for a Bicak Kek. Please send offers either in thread or via PM! Thanks
  17. Nybras

Deino Island

Hi, currently I am working on my Scip mission, mostly hunting at Deino Island. What I noticed during the last weeks is a constantly decreasing density. Right now you run more than shoot on mobs. I would highly appreciate an increase! nybras
  18. Nybras

Selling: LR 66 (L) with UBER Tiers

Selling this nice LR 66 (L) Start Bid 180 %, Buy out 215 % feel free to give buyout offers!
  19. Nybras

Uber: Fresco Uber with HL 14

Happy to post a single loot of this value! Really thought i wouldn't get one again, as my last one was a Kreltin in May 2009. Camped the last weeks on CP without having a break, but suffered the last days from not getting a single loot above 20 PED in Dome 3 for nearly 300 PED worth of my X1...
  20. Nybras

Selling: LR 59 (L) with high tiers

as title says... Weapon is full TT, for tier rates look at the pic! SB: 190 % BO: 200 % using the usual terms of selling here, auc ends 1 week after SB is met! Auction ends on 13th september, 17:20
  21. Nybras

Selling: 1.8k PED Belkar

as the title says...feel free to make an offer :D
  22. Nybras

Uber: the fortuneteller

I feel very happy to be able to start a thread again in this area of EF. Waited now for more than a year, and had this little bee inside my brain which told me to amp my TK120 with an OA 102 and spend some time in a friends LA, south- west of Akmuul. During my mining attempts i had a talk with...
  23. Nybras

Buying: Kesmek Bik (L)

with 400 - 600 PED TT plz send PM with an offer
  24. Nybras

half the way to Commando

..ok, just in Levels...but i reached Level 60, so i have my first Marvelous profession! On the way to use UL guns, the sooner the better:yay:
  25. Nybras

Uber: silent, but nontheless...

...what a surprise! and i thought, i will see CP again after my next Uber HOF... Had some talk with Vargen today, as he was pushing his big Fresco from yesterday back into the lootpool. i believed in his luckstreak and grabbed my gremlin, entered the TP and some minutes later we started our...
Back