Search results

1. W

My lame ideas for this game :)

I don't know,it sounds cool but that would like quadruple the already insane amount of weapons, although it could potentialy give more interest in hunting, a good addition to your suggestion in my opinion is to depending on how the creature dies, a different corpse appears, for instance if you...
  2. W

Spaceship(L): i would love to have one

You bring a good point, the system they will use for space flight, space combat, space -trading etc. is gonna be hectic, the game size would increase by 1/3 if not more, and the space flight technology will also give rise to many new things and new markets, dealers selling pre-made ships, a...
  3. W

What about Earth?

-Wouter- You have got a point there, but the whole thing about Entropia for me is, its an escape from all the things here ON earth, but if all that is taken away and the game continues in such lengths that you could actually buy a ship and equip it with hyperdrive yada yada yada and you could...
  4. W

A good new idea

I just had a great idea that could realy juice up the sweat trading and encourage people to sweat more, i thought it could be cool if u didnt just find the normal sweat, but different variations of it, for instance on an armax bull you can find the normal 50% potency sweat or a rare 80% potency...
Back