Search results

1. SK33T3R

Selling: Everything I Own!

EVERYTHING is SOLD!
  2. SK33T3R

Alright I should be able to meet you then.
  3. SK33T3R

BUMP. My girlfriend told me she wasnt going to play anymore so she gave me back everything I gave her. It should add 30-50 PED of value to my lot. The list of items is updated now. My price is staying the same.
  4. SK33T3R

Selling: Everything

I couldnt figure out how to delete my other thread but ill go ahead and put all this in my other post and clear this one. If a moderator reads this please close the thread.
  5. SK33T3R

yep. I did pretty well. I cant wait for school to be over so I can play again.

yep. I did pretty well. I cant wait for school to be over so I can play again.
  6. SK33T3R

Selling: Everything

Topic Closed.
  7. SK33T3R

I updated the original post. I calculated everything to give a fair price for the lot.
  8. SK33T3R

Bump........................
  9. SK33T3R

tt plus market value. I think its around 44 or so right now.
  10. SK33T3R

BUMP for the day.
  11. SK33T3R

BUMP... Everything is still for sale! Make offers!
  12. SK33T3R

You have my number ;)
  13. SK33T3R

BUMP. Lets's switch back to the subject of selling my stuff. Any offers?
  14. SK33T3R

I guess. Thanks for the advice. Forget I mentioned it.
  15. SK33T3R

Is it against any rules to sell PED on EBAY? Because if so, if I get over 500 PED ill sell them on ebay for $50 and transfer in game. so whoever buys them would be making profit and ill be getting money still.
  16. SK33T3R

I already sold sooo much stuff for soo cheap. All im gonna come out with is 500 or 600 ped...........
  17. SK33T3R

what! thats so retarded. They should really tell you this before you get into the game.
  18. SK33T3R

why 1000? I dont have anything worth that much.
  19. SK33T3R

We'll I'm selling everything I own because I'm in dire need of money. I'm a full time college student with no time for a job or games. So I figured I'd sell all my stuff in hopes of a withdraw to get some spending money. Here's a picture and list of what I have. All of it is for sale for TT+...
  20. Selling

Selling

selling
  21. SK33T3R

I like the page better now, mainly because i can read the words. And yes you ARE a weirdo.

I like the page better now, mainly because i can read the words. And yes you ARE a weirdo.
  22. SK33T3R

Merry (late) Christmas!

Merry (late) Christmas!
  23. SK33T3R

you need to swap your pics. your avatar pic needs to be the small one and the pic of you should...

you need to swap your pics. your avatar pic needs to be the small one and the pic of you should be BIG
  24. SK33T3R

Hey Zan. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. And thanks for the gifts!

Hey Zan. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. And thanks for the gifts!
  25. SK33T3R

Buying: Angel Wings(M) Good Deal.

I no longer need the wings. I got them as a gift from a close friend. Cough Cough Xander. As far as looking gay goes. I like looking gay. Gay men have GREAT style!
Back