Search results

1. Ainu

Selling: Gremlin full set male + 5b's

SB 5B's for me
  2. Ainu

Selling: Leoi Shock Dagger T5 + Trauma I amp + 2A plates (7x)

Selling Leoi Shock Dagger, great combo with the cheap Trauma IV amp. Lots of dmg per second! Dmg without amp: 39 (59 amped) Uses: 61 per min Level: 19 knifefighter (25 maxed) SB +350 BO +600 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1183 Also for sale a Trauma I amp and full set of...
  3. Ainu

FYI: New soc - Bukin's Rules: hunting big with small weapons

Bukin's Rules is a society for all who like to hunt big and as much as possible while depositing as little as possible. It's named after the mighty Bukin, who gave us weapons to hunt cheap and eco. We will use them wisely and follow Bukin's Rules: 1. We'll never refuse a team hunt if we don't...
  4. Ainu

Buying: 5B plates full set

Bump, too short.
  5. Ainu

Selling: ESI + 2A plates

Bump, too short.
  6. Ainu

Buying: 5B plates full set

For tt+32, pm me.
  7. Ainu

Selling: ESI + 2A plates

I would like to sell ESI TT=13.41 for 900% MU 2A plates full set (7) only for TT + 2 PM me.
  8. Ainu

Buying: Shortblades implant

Bought. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  9. Ainu

Buying: Shortblades implant

Got some skills? Pm me
  10. Ainu

Windows 8.1 Tablets

Is there anyone with a Windows tablet with intel bay trail cpu and 2GB RAM that has try to run entropia in Low or Safe mode? I am wondering if this is possible. The bay trail is in tablets like the asus T100/T200, Dell Venue Pro, Thinkpad 8 and a lot others. When looking at this article i think...
  11. Ainu

Buying: Stock Privateer

35K Peds and no SI upgrades, PM me or add me to your FL.
  12. Ainu

Buying: Leoi Shock Dagger

Lot harder to find Arkadian blades and daggers since the cheap amp outbreak.
  13. Ainu

Selling: 5B Plates + Telport chip II + Philosopher Sword

6 plates left for tt+50. TP chip II for tt+65. Philo sword for tt+84. PM me if interested.
  14. Ainu

Buying: Leio shock dagger

Can be closed now.
  15. Ainu

Buying: Dehera Immolation Sword

Can be closed now.
  16. Ainu

Leio Shock Dagger

Wondering what the price will be for this dagger with the cheap trauma 4 amps now? (Tier 0) It has 61 uses per minute and the dmg is 39. With a trauma 4 amp it's 58.5 dmg. The 0.5 overamp does not have a negative influence on the eco according to entropedia. So it's a pretty high dps combo, is...
  17. Ainu

Buying: Dehera Immolation Sword

Send me a PM here or add me to your friendlist!
  18. Ainu

Buying: Leio shock dagger

Searching for this dagger, u can send me a pm in game.
  19. Ainu

Skill Scanner

I'm getting a 404 when clicking on the download link. Is it down or do i need to login first somewhere?
  20. Ainu

Buying: Viceroy Ingredients

Never Mind.........
  21. Ainu

ATH´s

You'r right, investing is not the right word because you will loose in the long run. But what i was trying to say is: when i depo 1000 ped there was a chance to make 3000 ped from it. Not easily, but it was possible. Now they changed the loot system where this 'hope' is destroyed.
  22. Ainu

ATH´s

It's not about the kind of uberloot what bothers most people. It's the absence of any uberloot. When it's a fact that uberloots don't drop anymore on mobs that average depositors are hunting they WILL question themselves eventually what's the use anymore of playing it. People will gladly pay...
  23. Ainu

ATH´s

I only got 1 problem with this new loot system. Im staring at my screen while shooting feffoids and question myself the whole damn time: what am i doing this for XD The best feffoid is about 900 ped 1x a month. Normal globals peak at 150 ped. It used to be 600 ped globals a day, and a 5ker every...
Back