Search results

1. C

*NEW* March Madness : Naga Island (Hunting & Mining)

Register Harmless Cool Fire Handyman thanks
  2. C

Free For All ( FFA) Mining Mayhem : Win A Level 7 Unlimited Mining Amp (Mining Only)

Register Harmless Cool Fire Handyman thanks
  3. C

Question: migration 2017 and E.L.M weapons

I just relog in same spot, so one day on young, one day on mature, one day on old, one day on provider and no ELM, 3 chip L, 2 wildman
  4. C

Question: remove / change the item cap system

When I started in 2005 I had hoped, thought I would have the chance to participate in hunting and my ava have a chance of looting a better weapon as I skilled up, find which mob drops the armor I want and hunt those to loot each piece of my next set of armor, a better healing device etc. I...
  5. C

How to Reduce Energy Cost

not sure where you are in the world but in US you can have balance billing so you get basically the same power bill every month based on historical usage. Therefore any change in your usage will not make any difference in your bill until the power company does an audit. also in many places your...
  6. C

Health Poll 2017

about half the number of ava's have voted in this poll than from 2009, but almost 3 times as many ava's over 200
  7. C

Returning to "echanted status" can it be done?

Happens so much quicker these days than in years past, especially when a 100USD depo can disappear so quickly. I used to play for a month on 50 bucks, now it is usually measured in hours. Not sure how to get the 'love of the game' back again. There have been so many 'cool factors' removed as in...
  8. C

Uber: 19632 Peds - Magurg Breeder

very nice, congrats on the big loot:eyecrazy:
  9. C

Live 24/7 Support

last time i needed a reset (used the wife's gold card instead of my own :() made a support case which included 2 consecutive codes and my card was resynced within a day
  10. C

Buying: Adj Resto Chip

just curious as to what you are paying, if we knew a price you were willing to pay, then it should be an easy to get one. For what it is worth, I think this acquisition is the single best item the average player can acquire.
  11. C

Buying: adj resto chip

There was one on auction for 4700 I think
  12. C

My Impression of the New Battle-Simulator

I think it is about half way through, and off to the left and just appears as another waypoint on screen
  13. C

Alex's hunting log (lower skill LVL)

for sure, good luck sure is fun to see the skills climb rather quickly early on and you have the best chance to see the results of your actions by starting to track your results very early on
  14. C

BP: 100 QR pioneer gloves

If you are ready to end your crafting career I can offer a bid of 50 ped :yay::yay::yay:
  15. C

Underwater nuke

Good eye :)
  16. C

FYI: Test: "Releasing" items back into the pool

cool test, hope someone posts if they loot one
  17. C

Merry Mayhem

I would like to see categories again based on HP and you pay a set fee to enter instance and have access to the 'instance' gear for that category. Weapons, armor, heal chip, buff pills etc. So you have no further ammo, heal or decay costs to incur. You keep the loot from the run and the points...
  18. C

Mission Galactica

before the VU you mentioned I never had much luck with BIO ID from small trox, but guardian and up seemed to have much better drop rate on them
  19. C

The Uprising

wow gratz berni that was a nice hit :yay::yay::yay:
  20. C

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

446 still going
  21. C

Info: How to make money in Entropia Universe (newcomers edition)

wow, very detailed examples of income producing options in EU, Nice Job!
  22. C

443 to post or not to post
  23. C

431 four hundred thirty one
  24. C

427 four hundred twenty seven
  25. C

nine for what a necro