Search results

1. C

What do you think actual search area is for a mining finder?

Our finders have different search range depending on indoor/outdoor mining and varying depth depending on skill and particular finder you are using but in general I always figured the search area was cylindrical in shape: X █ If the area is cylindrical in shape then you would think any claim...
  2. C

Cool Fire's apartment shop

Omegaton West Habitat TP Alpha building - closest one to tp Apartment 1B 2 Shopkeepers selling looted guns, chips and random items
  3. C

Compets missing from webshop for few days

Been trying to buy a few compet deeds but they are missing from webshop for a few days now. Compets webpage link to buy them does not work for me either. Anyone been able to buy a compets deed today? Cool Fire
  4. C

BIO ID price?

I have completed all stages of galactic mission and now need the bio id's Just wondering what the going price on these is, since trox and troopers seem to be very stingy with giving them out on Caly. Anyone want to sell some for tt price :D Cool Fire
  5. C

Selling: Bloodstained Axe 35 L freshly looted and for sale, taking offers

Howdy Everyone, On team hunt yesterday we looted a Bloodstained Axe 35 L, so here it is for sale and we are taking offers. Please post in this thread, discuss price etc as there is no market history on this item. We will be selling when we get an offer we are happy with so don't wait to make and...
  6. C

Buying: I have CLD (not CLDx) that I would trade for a shopkeeper

If you have shopkeeper gathering dust in storage, or buried in some forgotten container, inside some other forgotten container, AND you would be interested in a trade for 1 CLD, not CLDx then please look me up, pm in game or something. No need to clean it up, or dust it off, I will take it as...
  7. C

Playing since 2005 and I am searching for first 4 digit Hof

DID IT!!! 8.31.15 Need some help here. I am considering depositing 500 USD with the goal of finally hitting my first Hof over 1000 ped. Have had some extended breaks since starting in 2005 but never had a great loot. What activity do you think would give me the best shot at hitting it. 1...
  8. C

Question: VU 10.4 login issue

Just wondering if anyone else has this error after the VU 10.4 update? I was logged in and suddenly lost connection. When I tried to log back in the servers were down for the update, but there was no warning messages online as normally happens that the servers were going down. update...
  9. C

Question: Advantage Soc mates reading the forums?

Howdy Folks, Just wondering if any of my Advantage socmates are reading the forums. Would especially like to hear from Vince, Snow and Ty. Cool_Fire
Back