Search results

1. fo0d

Wall of text : A functioning Calypso

This post will be devided in sections as I add more to some observations on Calypso's Economy. :) Please feel free to discuss and contribute as I continue in developing the further content. Do also advise if you believe my thoughts are not well portrayed or pure madness. Definitions...
  2. fo0d

FYI: Almost had to panic!

I launched the game a couple of minutes after the download for today's patch was complete. And I got this: Click to enlarge After 2 years, I get to do my avatar again? :laugh: So i exited the window and rebooted the game. And everything is back to normal. Don't panic if this happens to...
  3. fo0d

Strange FPC mob in TP

Click to enlarge FPC has been officially assaulted. He apparently joined us in Twin Peaks to see the general mood. Complaints and complaints later, server went down :laugh: His stats dont suck. With all that Agi, he has no use for health!!
  4. fo0d

Dirt, blood, guts, saliva and Beer

It would be good to have physical interaction with the enviroment and creatures. You kill an animal with an axe or walk in the slime or mud for a while you should be gettin' messy with blood and muddy poo. At least for a couple of minutes! Our barbie-fied avatars are always too perfect, too...
  5. fo0d

FYI: Entropia's Support..

.. Is an underrated and an excellent tool available for all the users involved with this game. I have just glanced at the very numerous support cases I have submitted to support's attention and am surprised at the number of times they have come back with positive feed back and interesting...
  6. fo0d

This game is ruining my sleep.

I had a long night at work (I seem to do night shifts too now) two days ago. As soon as I came back from the plant I decided to have a shower. This quickly evolved from shower to bath tub, which quickly brought me to fall asleep. I dreamt about me being in Rocktropia, shooting middle aged...
  7. fo0d

Rocktropia

After having cycled around 400 peds on the damned new Rock :laugh:.. Click to enlarge I MISS TREASURE ISLAND! :laugh: Ah well.. ;)
  8. fo0d

Question: Inventory and S. Facility time to change them?

I would appreciate the possibility to treat the storage and inventory in a more "Windows style" fashion. Perhaps, dragging your mouse to box up several items and moving them all at once, create folders inside inventory and Storage Facilities. It would be great for sorting out items and...
  9. fo0d

HoF: First enmatter HoF

Lol, I love this game. Another HoF :yay: Click to enlarge Just felt like trying a new spot! :laugh: EDIT: Realized it isnta Hof but still over 100 peds :P
  10. fo0d

Global: Thank you Treasure Island, AGAIN!

First time Enmatter achievement! Click to enlarge Must be doing some pretty good advertising for Deathifier's awesome island :laugh:
  11. fo0d

UrLs in the chatbox.

I'd love to be able to click on an URL someone posted in the chatbox and have my default browser open up and gtting me there. It would be great to see it implemented. UPDATE: OBVIOUSLY A BAD IDEA :yay: I guess I'm the only one who would appreciate the application. :laugh: I was of the...
  12. fo0d

HoF: Needed a break from GDs huting me down.

So I headed West. Running short on probes and bombs and feeling really bad about recent significant losses. All of a sudden I hear a joyful noise and see yellow beams of light circling my avatar :yay: Click to enlarge Wasn't on TI N this time (sorry Deathifier :laugh: ) nor in a usual spot...
  13. fo0d

I have seen an Entropia Advert!

I knew you'd rush in here. I have seen no such thing. :( I was actually wondering if I would be the only one to scream out a girly "Hurrah!" if I ever was to see an Entropia banner flashing around on some website I usually go to. Just wondering. And for those who care, I'm not wearing pants...
  14. fo0d

Entropia EULA Questions

Before actually filing a support case and disturb a MindArk employee, I would like to ask the all-knowing-bunch who reside in the EF forum some information in regards to some points of the EULA. Below a part of the EULA, in blue the parts which I believed interesting, in red my...
  15. fo0d

Checking with you guys

Does this look right to you? In my opinion, things are a bit too white. Graphic settings are all set on "High" and Anti-Aliasing is set at 2x. Resolution 1024x768x32 Click to enlarge Setup up: Alienware M17 Display: 17-inch WideUXGA 1920 x 1200 LCD (1200p) Graphics Processor : Dual 512MB...
  16. fo0d

HoF: Thank you TI

Click to enlarge :yay:
  17. fo0d

Fed a snake..

.. and thought to share with you guys. Molly eating a 500g rat. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge and a couple of my kenyan's feeding ritual Click to enlarge Enjoy ;)
  18. fo0d

HoF: Thank you MA, small but appreciated :)

Edit. I have to add some more info to original post. First of all, I'd like to thank CND for forcing me to get back to the planet. Second of all, thank you looser for killing me in pvp4 after another horrible run. A series of bad and unfortunate situations have brought me to the tiny HoF...
  19. fo0d

Game Freezes, Forced Reboot.

Hello all, I'll copy and paste a support case I have opened, please let me know if anyone else has faced this issue. Following each step they suggest is quite a long process and would like to know if its really necessary. Thank you. "History for support case 173650 2009-10-30 18:21...
  20. fo0d

HoF: The lucky Blues!

My second Hof.. apparently I cant HoF on anything other than Blausarium! Click to enlarge I was almost broke too :D Not telling you the area though :laugh: or you might kill me and get my loot >:P (gotta love vu10.2)
  21. fo0d

HoF: A Blue HOF

Click to enlarge MY FIRST HOF! :yay: Ming just felt right today, 3rd bomb and boom!
  22. fo0d

New gear to mine on water

I was talking about a project for under water drilling with a collegue earlier this week and I found the idea to be applicable in game too.. (I have been thinking of EU too much lately :laugh:) Machinery for underwater mining could be developed with new BPs that would build some sort of...
  23. fo0d

Firefox 3.5 Released

FIREFOX 3.5 For all who enjoy Firefox well developed browsing. Apparently contains substantial changes and some graphical tweaks. :) Just tried 3 nice plugins too: Personas for Firefox (alllows pretty slick skins to your browser) Ghostery (detects sites that spy you up!) Fox Tab (Make your...
  24. fo0d

My first mining global - Lvl 2 miner

:yay: Not much about the Peds, but more about the achievement as I decided to totally quit hunting!! Must be a good sign :laugh: 79 Pedder Gaz :D Click to enlarge
  25. fo0d

Stat Boosts!

Always forgot to post this.. What if Sweat could be combines with other ingredients to create temporary stat boosts.. Example: Speed Boost : Sweat + Fruits (useful when trying to run away from an Atrox) Evade Boost : Sweat + Animal Oil (useful when trying to evade an Atrox) Aim Boost : Sweat...
Back