Search results

1. blackburn

Man u have one big fan lol wish i had one of those ;)

Man u have one big fan lol wish i had one of those ;)
  2. blackburn

Question: all day armor

If ur going for a truly UL set I would deff go gremlin. Don't get me wrong ghost is amazeing it's my every day set, but it's UL downfall witch has not been said so far is the feet are usually around 500-700 ped on auction. So geimlin is what I would go for with ur price range;)
  3. blackburn

Hired Guns Would U Pay

daily bump
  4. blackburn

Hired Guns Would U Pay

No im not offering it just wanted to see if people would use a service like that
  5. blackburn

Hired Guns Would U Pay

Im posting this thread and poll to see how manny player would actually pay for a merc service. I personaly would not but thats y im doing this to see if others would. so please feel free to post ur feeling towards this. Thx for ur time Blackburn
  6. blackburn

Is EU a GAME or an INVESTMENT?????

I'm not really seeing ur view of this thread but u said that kids should quit whinning cause there's threads for that but it seems ur doing a bit of whinning ur self do u shouldent critisize people when u do it ur self and before u say I'm just one of the kids I have more money in this game than...
  7. blackburn

Golf course, Help I am stuck!

Be there in about 10 min
  8. blackburn

Golf course, Help I am stuck!

If u still need help in an hour or so give me a pm with cords and closest working tp
  9. blackburn

Creature Stats

The agilty of the mob means that if his agilty is higher that urs he can catch u and if it's lower u can out run him but there should be forums allready posted about that:cool:
  10. blackburn

To enmat tower @ PvP4 vol.II

If u need someone to run gun if u get pked to much just shoot me a message I'm glad to help a miner trying to share info with others
  11. blackburn

Make sweating "illegal"...

I'm thinking that illegal means punishable if cought doing it. So in a game that would just be taken out so no sweat what so ever. Witch drops non depo players numbers way down. so loss of ME use loss of players and loss of a large part of trade economy in game more negnative things than...
  12. blackburn

Make sweating "illegal"...

That may sound good to u butt I think it's stupid I for one like useing mindforce. Um let me think O yea mindforce requires ME witch requires sweat . Dumb idea buddy ...
  13. blackburn

FYI: VU10 suggestions and fixes i want to see

I would like to be able to move my ava useing my mouse clicking the spacebar every time I wanna turn is getting old. And for more realistics when I run let me hear my foot steps it's cryegine for peats sake!!!
  14. blackburn

Slow and Graphics problem, J@*#*!@&#!!!

Just give it a week or 2 theres still bugs that gotta be worked out and tweeks that gotta be make im sure that since MA is based off of the cash we depo im sure when thay serch the forums and see all the complants thay will lower the setting so thay can keep the cash flow comming;)
  15. blackburn

Slow and Graphics problem, J@*#*!@&#!!!

Alienware.com can help u fix all ur problems i have none and its a really kick ass grafic system:yay:
  16. blackburn

Love that red dress aly would look good in Hawaii

Love that red dress aly would look good in Hawaii
  17. blackburn

Hi mom i wanted to say im ready and if any need help refer them to my page it has a link that is...

Hi mom i wanted to say im ready and if any need help refer them to my page it has a link that is verry helpful
  18. blackburn

Little help please...

got the same thing mate dont no whats up:scratch2:
  19. blackburn

hi maive nice to see u on EF btw its humps

hi maive nice to see u on EF btw its humps
  20. blackburn

1M Bombs Later

i hope u complete it but that will take some real dedication but i still want some of ur skill when ur done:yay:
  21. blackburn

hay bro i logged on to entropia to get a hold of u ill send u a message so plz read its important

hay bro i logged on to entropia to get a hold of u ill send u a message so plz read its important
  22. blackburn

hows it going there jod im ready for WoF this weekend just put me were u need me

hows it going there jod im ready for WoF this weekend just put me were u need me
  23. blackburn

whats up pops HuMpS

whats up pops HuMpS
  24. blackburn

yea im still better than u HuMpS

yea im still better than u HuMpS
  25. blackburn

whats up aly this is humps just wannted to say hi and im waiting on entropia to redownload

whats up aly this is humps just wannted to say hi and im waiting on entropia to redownload
Back