Search results

1. J

Achievement: after 9 days in game.

my girl is like hunting machine. after nine days she opened this. also lots of globals,two uberloots. she is damn lucky. Click to enlarge and sorry for posting by my EF account again,but i dont understand why she cant register her own EF acc. good luck to everybody
  2. J

Selling: exceptional hyper charger

as title say. looking for fast sale.all offers considered (items or peds,i dont care)
  3. J

Question: drones camping

Hello! i want to ask,if anyone of you have any experience with camping of drones,and what should be minimum equipment for small drones (gen 01-02). we are talking about optimizing equipment for my girl ( laser pistoleer) thanks in advance for fast and correct responds and search is not my...
  4. J

Uber: berycled mature ...ffs!!!

Hello! at first ,this hof doesnt belongs to me,but to my girl. she is in game for around one week,and tried first time hunting... i was doing some job work,when i heard hof sound i almost fallen from chair. 2,3k bery in less than week in game... without any deposit or something. and my personal...
  5. J

Selling: jaguar foot and thigh F

hello as title says i have those two armor parts for sale.no startbid or buyout,first reasonable offer gets it.looking for fast deal foot price is 5900 ped including full tt thigh is 1900 ped including full tt
  6. J

Selling: full vigi male

hi,i want sell this nice armor set.PM me your offers or post here.first serious offer gets it :) hop hop
Back