Search results

1. 2Com

Selling: Everything I got, items and skills.

gday mate, just wondering how much for the a104 amp you have listed
  2. 2Com

And then they spoke…

Brilliant piece of writing about your first experience with the local proximity chat. I too had an amazing experience with it, it has just opened the whole game up to me, I talked to ppl i type to everyday for the first time, everybody sharing advice suddenly with no hesitation. I had to spin...
  3. 2Com

Question: eMINE PG (L) Hunting armor or only protection?

i use e-mine (L) pretty often and find it a good armour for hunting with, everything from trox domi to some of the weirder hit types with 5b's you can't go past it as an all-round armour. think of it like pimped-out ghost
  4. 2Com

Rescue Please

lol ahh i remember the days when i was packing some uber gear (so i thought anyway lol) with my pimping shogun armour and cold-ir, i used to stuck on my mining expeditions all the time, worst one by far was a outpost (pre vu10) between atlas haven and i think it was fort troy to the north...
  5. 2Com

Vtol

lol, i remember when i first joined i decided i was going to run every TP on the planet before i got a fancy tp chip lol, back when my bravo went "whoosh" when it fired. I was also mining very heavily back then so runing them all on foot was a great way to survey the ground as well :cool: To...
  6. 2Com

Where are you from?

nice necro, i think i even saw a post i did back in 2008 in there
  7. 2Com

He Man Competition 2011

just another bump to get it back up, is Singular around? have i been put in the starting list? anything else i may have to know other than to look the hottest lol (20:00 is about 6am here so would like to be prepared instead of running around like a blue arsed fly at the last minute)
  8. 2Com

Smugling in Entropia

would be great if it were able to be done lol, i know i may have a hand in it if i get a chance, but i belive it refers to what they were used for in the past, then retaken by CDF it's as far as i could work out anyway, but a few beers will do that to ya :cool:
  9. 2Com

He Man Competition 2011

better put me in mate, can't have Australia not represented :cool: *edit* I think this has to be the first time i have ever gone shopping for clothes etc and actually thought about it .... although ex-missus still reminds me i have the fashion sense of a retarded caterpillar lmao Bring on the...
  10. 2Com

The New Kid In Town

Well a big G'Day to Dave and Missa if they are following :) , I met "Ozi" as i know him at Gen-Con in Brisbane one year and tbh i haven't met a more down to earth decent bloke than him. Never talked bullshit to me and i learnt some great pointers off him when i was there. I think i am going to...
  11. 2Com

Attention All Australians

Woot Woot ok am still out exploring in my toys but i will be on hand if needed guys, bring on WoF mwhahahahahhahahahah
  12. 2Com

Are we being robbed by MA/FPC? Or is it just me?

funniest part about the drop in loot tho, before hand i was happily a $300 to $500 per month depositor, i am beginning to think that a break from the game is in order or at least until the trends start to point towards no longer sucking all the ped out of my card in 1 or 2 days, u know, when a...
  13. 2Com

Are we being robbed by MA/FPC? Or is it just me?

definately the worst runs since i've been in game, however during the events i always do very bad and hence rarely jump out on the front lines, I was hoping that moving up to CP for the duration of the event would help but even with the runs i'm having up there, the only thing that is letting me...
  14. 2Com

Harbinger event - an epic fail already

well i'm not sure about you guys, but when i over extend myself playing (birthday hunts always come to mind lol) i tend to dust off the ole CB-5 and grab some mates, 80 ped in ammo (4000 rounds in a CB-5 :cool:) and attack anything in sight. have you tried seeing one of the banks ingame ...
  15. 2Com

What critters were you scared of as a noob?

lmao I remember the first time i saw a spider, was on the island up north on Eudoria (pre vu10) where myself and a mate were out mining thinking we're uber (but not as uber as the big troxies on the southern side of the island) and we saw in the distance a young spider. After talking each other...
  16. 2Com

Where are you located?

east coast australia (the ANZAC bit always gives me away lol)
  17. 2Com

Aussie meet up on the central coast

Congratz Kelly, happy birthday mate and Happy New Year to all :P (hoe hoe hoe, i scored a gardening tool)
  18. 2Com

Aussie meet up on the central coast

woot woot, only 2 months to go :beerchug: only gotta make it through christmas now and we'll be fine lol
  19. 2Com

Help: help with ambuli please

yup have camped the mighty slugs before lol was using Ghost + 5B's (all impact dmg remember) don't know how eco the pistols are lol hl11 with a103 ep-41 with a103 or e-amp12 and the ek2600 for fapping (never needed to fap alot when using the ghost and 5b but still have to once in a while as...
  20. 2Com

Project Tk320

really interesting blog mate, kepp it up, I am about to go to a TK320 myself and normally run a 102 on my finder. I have to ask tho, would you say on average that you are finding more rarer ore's than the ore's found on average with say a of-105? Rob
  21. 2Com

Selling: Shopping booth

what sort of price are u chasing, don't know if i want it unless you post a price etc.
  22. 2Com

20k EFD bounty...

any clue's on where to start hunting ya :silly2:
  23. 2Com

Explain your society name

ANZAC - Australian and New Zealand Army Corps very deep seeded history here in Australia and is dedicated to the men that fought in the Great War at Gallipoli
  24. 2Com

Which player type are you?

well apparently i am an Achiever woot woot (seriously maybe a A-E) not quite sure about it tho lol, I was thinking a well informed prospector with absolutly no sense of direction or danger. hehehehhe still remember my first encounter with a Dasp Young ........ awwwwwww what a cute little...
  25. 2Com

In relation to the theft of 500k PED worth of stuff

lol, after being scammed for a set of half-used armour (sema) from someone i thought was a mate of mine I have learnt an important rule that i think Hurri said best. Don't lend out anything that you can't afford to loose for good. Regardless! nowadays, if someone asks to lend anything at all...
Back