Search results

1. imk2 t10.jpg

imk2 t10.jpg

2. xantok

Buying: Adjusted Hero TWEN

Looking to buy this gun.
  3. xantok

News: Information for Entropia Universe 17.22.1 patch

Woooowwww, I didn't realize Mindark was taking the Neverdie route on this event. Wasn't it basically this exact sort of action that made Mindark tell him he couldn't run events?
  4. xantok

Selling: Meckel & Loch ML-35, Modified

bump
  5. xantok

bump
  6. xantok

To the top to the top aint never gonna stop
  7. xantok

bump
  8. xantok

bump
  9. xantok

Question: How can I get this lucky?

the point I was making was the same as your EP4 comparison just not as clear, more variables in my gun scenario vs EPs so yours is actually better. i was stating a % change from 1300 to 160, so essentially a 1500 ped HoF would allow you to shoot the mod 35 for the same amount of time as a 180...
  10. xantok

Question: How can I get this lucky?

I know one of the top ring getters, i also know he depos the GDP of a small country, so not overly surprising imo. I think this is another case of "HoF-itus" as i call it, someone that only sees the giant loot and assumes that user is doing amazing and making money hand over fist. what they...
  11. xantok

bump
  12. xantok

im really failing this bumping lifestyle... so bump.... a month later
  13. xantok

To the top!
  14. xantok

bump
  15. xantok

bump it up
  16. xantok

Added SB and BO
  17. xantok

I'm Looking to sell this Functionally Unique Weapon. Tier 7.99 Get it in time to grind out Mayhem or Migration. Looking for Trade or Sell 35k SB 40k BO http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=8
  18. xantok

Poll: Asteroid Shares

from what i vaguely recall, the dude that bought foma died, there is no way to "repo" it from what i call.
  19. xantok

HoF: First ever tower.

yea that's what I had a few troll 80 ped hofs so i didn't think anything of it and then realized it was a tower. the poor people on discord still prolly dont have ear drums lol.
  20. xantok

HoF: First ever tower.

fucking off with D-class in hell and i died of a heart attack https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/1st-tower-jpg.340368/
  21. 1st tower.JPG

1st tower.JPG

22. xantok

Deacy/ammo - no damage after 5 hours.

we had a reply and my response
  23. xantok

saved for my video upload
  24. xantok

I have noticed that after 4-6 hours of play I will notice that I am losing decay and no dealing any damage to the mob. I first thought it was a range thing as I use a knife, but upon closer look I noticed that I was having decay come off the knife every swing, however the damage stopped being...
  25. xantok

Buying: WTB archon's sword and amp 4

found one.
Back