Search results

1. T

Best blp gun for me?

What you think is the best gun for me? Paying around 5-6k. Skill lvl is 58-60. Liked to have a sib gun but still want some dps. now that dont go together but maby there are something out there. /jackal
  2. T

Buying: Jarhead M

Hey I am looking for jarhead arm and shin M UL. Anyone have some? / jackal
  3. T

What armor is best for me?

Anyone that can recommend me what armor to use. Was thinking about buying a UL set for 3-5k ped. I manly need imp, cut,stab but it's nice if i can add 6A plates and have ok robot protection. What do you think will be best for me? /jackal
  4. T

doa lm and lm sga

Hey Want to get a idea for the value of doa lm tier 4 or above and lm sga any tier? Ty /jackal
  5. T

Selling: Selling CLDs ( 5 of them )

5 of them for 1250 ped each. Price npw down to 1240 Online now /Jackal
  6. T

Buying: Omegaton ASG-1 pig

Hey Anyone have a Omegaton ASG-1 pig for sale? Or maby a mini sweeper V1. whats the price on them now days? /Jackal
  7. T

Question: From what soc are the Ytterby hunters that often hunts in team?

Tja. Tänkte bara kolla vilken soc ni är ifrån. sällan man ser spelare som bor i närheten av sig själv:=)
  8. T

Buying: Polaris Thigh M (L)

Hey I am buying Polaris Thigh M (L). Any TT value. let me know if you have any. Post here or send a PM /Jackal
  9. T

Selling: Vigilante Gloves M SGA

Buy it NOW and i make you a good price /Jackal
  10. T

Selling: Vigilante Gloves M SGA

For sale on auction. cheap even for resellers Buy them:=)
  11. T

Selling: Ff 8000

Selling my FF8000 Buy it NOW and i make you a good price really need a fast sale. anyone need it?
  12. T

Buying: Assassin R150 L

Pls PM me i you have one or sale /Jackal
  13. T

Buying: Ff 8000

PM me if you want to sale one /jackal
  14. T

Qetesh

what is Qetesh name on the forum? need to talk to him/her!?
  15. T

List of LA owners?

Hey Is there any list of all LA owners and what mobs they have in the LA? I need that for some soc events i am planing /Jackal
  16. T

fapping skills

Hey. Is there any special skill that make me gain in speed when fapping?? To get the Uses/min up faster??
  17. T

Selling: Vigi Arm M SGA

SOLD Start bid TT+ 250ped Buyout TT+300ped Auction 2 days from start bid Bid here or in PM
  18. T

Uber: Atrox Young. First uber

My first uber. 400k Eye oil 20k ped No SGA but iam still happy:=) Click to enlarge
  19. T

Selling: Ghost armor

SOLD IN PM Ghost (M) armor set (no feet) Full TT: 302,00 PED. Good alround armor [WIKI]http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx...mor&name=Ghost/WIKI] Start bid: TT+40,00 PED Buy out bid: TT+55,00 PED Auction ends 5 days after start bid has been met.
  20. T

feodora hat

Hey. Is there anyone out there that can craft a feodora hat?? Need one for my new outfit:=) /Jackal
  21. T

Scopes and sights

Hey. Do you have to have full TT on sights and scopes to get the to work 100%?
  22. T

Dr Almon part 1 value?

Hey ppl. Whats the value of the log part 1?? anyone buying?
  23. T

Who can apply textures?

hey. Is there anyone in game that can apply textures lvl 42?? i think sarah can but she is never online now days.
Back