Search results

1. Siniko

wiki.entropiahub.eu

I have been working on an API, that will be public and with documentation. This Website and API will be hosted in different Amazon Servers through out the world, load balanced and auto scalable. I am hoping for no more downtime of Entropedia, guess everyone is familiar with that. I will be...
  2. Siniko

wiki.entropiahub.eu

Yes, i will push the update for that and the search in a few hours. But thanks for the info. :)
  3. Siniko

wiki.entropiahub.eu

Thanks, i just removed them.
  4. Siniko

wiki.entropiahub.eu

Mobile version will be fixed today. I also have plans for iOS and Android App. I know the current site is pretty basic, but most of the work i've done is in the backend, and i have some work to port over from an older version of my project. I have also worked on an Architecture where if...
  5. Siniko

wiki.entropiahub.eu

Hey, yes indeed. It isn't suddently a new duplicate site, as i have explained before. The Entropedia code is old, and i decided back then to start a new project. If this site would be put under the entropiawiki.com domain. All PCF link would still work. This site is currently hosted in 1...
  6. Siniko

wiki.entropiahub.eu

Hello everyone, http://wiki.entropiahub.eu You will be able to find the map here as soon as i am done, i am hoping in the next few days. I am currently finishing the search feature with autocomplete, which should be done tomorrow. There are still some bugs but i decided to upload it anyway...
  7. Siniko

Please remove Markup fetched from Entropiabay and PEAuction

Hi, I see everyone's point but please be a little more patient, if i would not be working on this i would have passed the project on. I do read everyone's messages and concerns here, i recently moved to another country so things got delayed a bit, once i have something up i will be a lot more...
  8. Siniko

Start loot tables from scratch???

Hi, i'm currently working on entropedia and have taken over, so everyone's suggestions are highly appreciated.
  9. Siniko

Entropedia currently down due to database

Have you tried clearing your cache ?
  10. Siniko

Alright people, i finally managed to get Entropedia back up. I think i'm going to call it a night. 5 am here. Sorry for the downtime and everyone give 711 a big thanks.
  11. Siniko

Entropedia is getting a rewrite. Once i have more time to posts i will go in further details regarding the technologies used, I said in a previous thread, Entropedia will have an API, to give a public access to the communities data. I took over this project so we can get a brand new...
  12. Siniko

The problem IS coming from the hosting location, PCF and entropedia are not hosted on the same server. The person he chose to let administer ( me ) is just working on a new rewrite, on a new server. and fix current bugs on the current site. Which would stop this from happening, Not many...
  13. Siniko

EntropiaWiki General Discussion

Alright Entropedia is back up.
  14. Siniko

Unable to edit missions

Hey, Sorry for the delay about letting everyone know but i'm a working on fixing a few bugs. I will let everyone know as soon as they are fixed.
  15. Siniko

What would you like to see on Entropedia

Hey Trifle, Thanks, hope everything is good for you :) Also i welcome people to keep posting ideas on new features to implement or changes for existing one.
  16. Siniko

Auto Completion is something that would be nice
  17. Siniko

Entropedia bug list

Alright Entropedia is back up.
  18. Siniko

Entropedia bug list

Hi, Just wanted to let people know that i am currently working on the issue on Entropedia. Not much info at the moment but will keep you updated.
  19. Siniko

The new version will be exactly the same, just completely rewritten, i'm focusing only what's already built. It will just be completely re-written, fast, have it's own automatic tests. I'm not just rewriting because i feel like it, Entropedia need's a rewrite, it's outdated. I do believe...
  20. Siniko

Well i have fixed those bugs already.
  21. Siniko

While you make a point, i am committing to supporting this project full time, Entropedia will not be monetised, no ads. The current Entropedia site will not be replaced until the community has seen what i am working on and a stable version is released on another domain. Which in the meantime i...
  22. Siniko

1: Entropedia is getting a complete rewrite as well as a new server setup which is a lot more performant 2,3 : Are addressed in the new version coming 4: I will do my best
  23. Siniko

EntropiaWiki General Discussion

I'm making this discussion thread for general talk about Entropedia
  24. Siniko

Hey Entropians, I am starting this thread to ask everyone what you would like to see on Entropedia. I am starting another thread regarding bugs, so please just stick to features on this thread. Thanks
  25. Siniko

Problem with adding item at entropedia

Planets chart should work now.
Back