6. Basura

is that a flippin carp?! What is that?

is that a flippin carp?! What is that?
  7. Basura

you like boys

you like boys
  8. Basura

The Real Enemy!

That's exactly how it was DJ! We waited for like a hour, and it was like 'uh uh uh!' as soon as he came! and I'm the eye, and I didn't tell him! It was pretty neato though.
  9. P1013089

P1013089

10. Basura

The Real Enemy!

Getting Jiggy Wit It! Click to enlarge Will Smith is in Minneapolis today for a red carpet thing for his new movie, and me and my co-workers met him. Very nice and down to earth. But I don't like his movies :x
  11. P1013088

P1013088

the real enemy!
  12. My Baby Sam & Clavicle

My Baby Sam & Clavicle

Christmas 07
  13. Airsofting

Airsofting

Trying to fight in real life
  14. Basura

She singlehandedly has almost made me turn lesbo, but of course, there's only one of her. UGH!

She singlehandedly has almost made me turn lesbo, but of course, there's only one of her. UGH!
  15. Basura

oh gosh, do I love Megan Fox!

oh gosh, do I love Megan Fox!
  16. Basura

Super Crew is Recruiting!

bump :ahh:
  17. Basura

Sort of. Just sweating my arse off, and whatever. I need to get some more TP runs going...

Sort of. Just sweating my arse off, and whatever. I need to get some more TP runs going though, I should have more by now! All in all, I'm having fun, I guess that's all that matters right?!
  18. Basura

You should let me join forces with you against those robots one of these days! I'm such a noob!

You should let me join forces with you against those robots one of these days! I'm such a noob!
  19. Basura

Hi mentor o mine! Just wanted to say hi, and hope things are well!

Hi mentor o mine! Just wanted to say hi, and hope things are well!
  20. Basura

Super Crew is Recruiting!

Hi All! I'm still a n00b and learning the ropes of this whole EU/PE business, and the society I am in is only 9 strong! :cheer: We would like to see if any guys and gals are interested in joining us for a fun group who are just trying to help each other through the fun world that EU has to...
  21. Basura

Best Places to Sweat & Hunt?

I so not advance enough to know what this means!! Can you simplify?!
  22. Basura

where's Jasons
  23. Basura

Where are the best, easiest places to go to, for a noob to sweat and hunt animals?
  24. Basura

N00b needs a society

Do you guys have a website? :guide:
  25. Basura

N00b needs a society

Hi, I am sort of new to EU, and am looking for a good society that is willing to help me become a better player, and that's also fun to hang out with. I already have an awesome mentor, so I just need a nice society who is willing to teach a newbie and welcome a n00b in. Please let me know what...
Back