Search results

1. DarkMind0374

FYI: Rapture of Rebellion looking for more members

If I weren't already a RoRer, I would like to become one now :yay: Nice post!!
  2. DarkMind0374

Question: What thing will make you deposit ?

Ah that's easy: more money irl would make me deposit :yay:
  3. DarkMind0374

Achievement: Marksmanship!

GZ :D :wtg:
  4. DarkMind0374

Noob Mob Locations?

Here are some hints too: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/160369-smaller-mobs-locations.html gl hunting :wtg:
  5. DarkMind0374

Question: Smaller Mobs locations ?

Half way between Camp Phoenix and Fort Medusa are Merps, Snables, Sabakumas and Chirpies, all small - old, but mostly young. But beware: Close to the TPs of both locations are big Maffs (Camp Phoenix) and big Feffs+Snargs (Fort Medusa).
  6. DarkMind0374

lol :D hope you are ok mate :)

lol :D hope you are ok mate :)
  7. DarkMind0374

i wanna b ur friend :D

i wanna b ur friend :D
  8. DarkMind0374

Hello hello :))

@ dj. i bet that would be a good way to make friends for a noob like me :D thanks all for the nice welcome words. i had already a lot of meetings with the mob and - guess! - a lot of them ended not nice for me :D BUT this morning i killed (small :rolleyes:) beasts for 2 hours at the camp and...
  9. DarkMind0374

My mentor :))) I'm looking forward to the next swunt party!! :D TC DarkMind

My mentor :))) I'm looking forward to the next swunt party!! :D TC DarkMind
  10. DarkMind0374

:woot: No no, just a Dark Mind :D
  11. DarkMind0374

Hi @ all, i'm new in Entropia Universe and in this forum. Everything started very quickly: I was dead for the first time within 10 mins, found a mentor after 20 mins, got my first weapon on my second day (yesterday :D) and killed already a few beasts :yay: greetings to all and tc Dark Mind
Back