Search results

1. Rissa

Selling: Ul hl8

+500 ped :)
  2. Rissa

Would you still play if...

oh yea that is me too.... lol I will be lucky when I am done with this game if I have 20 USD to withdraw out. seems I donate to the loot pool more and more and never pull any out lol
  3. Rissa

How long since your first ever login to EU/PE

Account Created 2003-10-29 but a few breaks in there *ok ok a lot of breaks.... game makes me mad I stop and always come back....* sounds the same for a lot of people lol
  4. Rissa

Advanced Ignore

LOL that would be a crying shame if that happened. Altho I wish I could turn off some peoples chat that sit in towns because they are just annoying but an ignore list would be bad for everyone in the game because no problems would ever get fixed
  5. Rissa

Let's record a YouTube response.

wow lol people really went off the wall at first. I have frustrations about this game to but he cant do anything about it. I am just glad to see SOMEONE from MA here reading what people are saying. I hope he does communicate the information he reads to other MA members so they get the ideas and...
  6. Rissa

Why not races and classes in Entropia?

I think I might understand what you are trying to get at with the classes, yea it would be cool to have a little more diversity in the game but at the same time, when you get further in the game you will be able to see why most people say it is a bad idea. If you have someone that is classed to...
  7. Rissa

Be come a rock star!

lol sounds like you guys are already having a lot of fun. If you ever need any help *or just want someone along* let me know ;) always fun to PVP. but wont be joining the soc. Like the soc I am with now and dont want to leave them :) plus need to kill GenX a few times cause he is getting cocky...
  8. Rissa

'Has anybody else had somebody cheat their way to a win in an ingame event?'

couldnt someone outside of the event kill him or are the rings locked down? I never do these events so I have no idea.
  9. Rissa

do you wish 3x skill bonus event could come back?

I also said no, I like the idea of 3x skilling *I was in the last one* but I noticed it was more of a money waster because when you have these events everyone goes crazy on depoing and play for hours on end. they forget to save and hunt with even the littlest eco in mind. I am talking from...
  10. Rissa

The Ethnography of Entropia

will vote, just want to save this page, great idea
  11. Rissa

Aia for Community Recognition!

agreed both have made this game a little more enjoyable for everyone of all levels
  12. Rissa

How does yr partner feel: u playing EU?

Just need to get her to play. That is what I am working on now lol. but she isnt having it... plus that would get really expensive fast because would have to fully equipt her so that we could hunt together even though she would have super low levels. but eh would be a quick crash course for sure
  13. Rissa

Question: Is there something like lucky/rich zones?

From my experience, the areas keep the same ore/enmat types but the amounts are different. Different areas will re-generate materials faster but they will be lower MU *which isn’t always bad if you can break even or profit. The problem with hot spots is they move what will be hot for 1-3 weeks...
  14. Rissa

What is your tt % return

I have actually been in a bad rut for about 6 months now. I to have tried all the BS techniques out there, from hunting eco, to hunting very un-eco, changed from hunting to mining back to hunting and see no change in my *luck*. But to tell you the truth and this is sad to say I see a 400-600 ped...
  15. Rissa

skills price will down or up

They will go down, I think this because there might *and that is a strong might* be more people joining but if we cant keep our higher level members in the game than they will be flooding the market very very quickly shooting prices down. Sure there might be a few people out there willing to buy...
  16. Rissa

Storyline suggestion: How about more INDOORS action?

Ahhh how I miss the beacon missions, those were a blast….. that was the one thing in the game I had no problem losing 500-800 ped per mission just because they were so much fun… gah give me back my 35 ped beacon runs MA…. Don’t care about any of the other old stuff.
  17. Rissa

What are you doing while sweat?

lol on the very rare occasion I sweat, I am one of those afk sweaters getting yelled at because I am either working on my other monitor for homework or watching TV. On the super rare occasions I am pretending to do homework while watching TV lol. *ok it is more often than not I am pretending to...
  18. Rissa

Do DCALs (didn't carry any loot) motivate or demotivate you?

When I start to see more than 1 of those every 10 mobs I quit hunting..... I know people say that is a sure sign you will find something *good* soon if you just keep at it.... when I listen to these people I always seem to come up with -300 to -500 profits makes me very happy for that hunt...
  19. Rissa

Bored

Breaks always work. take 2-3 months off and come back. I normally completely unistall the game so I dont play it lol. Than come back and see how it is, if it is still boring take another few months off. eventually the game will feel alright again. Normally it will keep my attention for about 6...
  20. Rissa

A new life

Welcome to the game, hope you meet many people. If you ever see me run around say hi. It will be a few months because I am in Afghanistan but normally I sit in twin peaks. I will try to remember you Ava name and say hi if I see you. When I am on or even on here feel free to ask questions more...
  21. Rissa

*Sigh* just like MA put a new system in and all the people that actually deposit and spend money can't get in to do so..... *clap clap MA* We all love MA and the great work they are doing on this game guess I will just go to bed since nothing else to do but watch TV tonight. Have a good night...
  22. Rissa

Quick everyone post

lol force u would just get killed :D it is dark in twin :D
  23. Rissa

Quick everyone post

Game is down so now everyone post here while we wait lol.... just kidding
  24. Rissa

Please Fix this first!

I think beacons and mentoring are about equal. we need them both back asap
  25. Rissa

Internal error detected on this character

fun times..... lol got to love it........
Back