Search results

1. Bogette

Vanguard Alliance Recruiting All Levels

Looking for a new society? We have 2 to suit most player skills. Vanguard Alliance (Generals) Min Skill: 100k (although flexible for the right person) Profession: Any Focus: Individual Development Activity: Most days Vanguard Alliance (Generals) has a minimun skill requirement of 100k but...
  2. Bogette

Selling: Unique Matching Customised Furniture Set

Here is a customised matching furniture set I've created, all textures I crafted and applied, aswell as the colours. Its ready made to go straight into someones appartment/house to provide a cohesive look. No more do you have to have mismatched poorly coloured, or poorly textured furniture...
  3. Bogette

HoF: Thorifoids - 9 Globals and 2 HoFs

So the last couple of weeks or so I've been hitting the Thorifoids with mixed success, maybe a global every 15k of ammo. Then Monday hit, with catastrophic consequences, seemed like every Thorifoid I hit was a no looter. Wednesday morning hit, and Entropia Tracker was telling me that the...
  4. Bogette

Video: WoF Support Dedication

Being involved in the WoF Australia campain, I've seen some truely dedicated individuals, on all teams. I know some that put everything into this competition, this is a short dedication to those that go beyond the call of duty for their country. It's set at CP, as thats where I was when I go...
  5. Bogette

S: 124 PED ESI for 900 PED - 723%

SOLD FOR 700% Shaz Monaro
  6. Bogette

SELLING BP's: 1a and 1b Armour Plate

Again as the title says, selling 1a Armour Plating BP and a 1b Armour Plating BP 1a Armour Plating BP(QR:6.8) asking 500 Highest offer 350 1b Armour Plating BP(QR:2.4) asking 500 Highest offer 300 Post or PM offers.... Shaz Monaro
  7. Bogette

SELLING BP's: Reilly and Fresher Boots

As the title says, selling these items, Reilly Boots BP (QR:26.4) asking 2k SOLD Fresher Boots BP (QR:1.5) asking 500 SOLD PM or post your best offers. Shaz Monaro
  8. Bogette

BUYING: 6 x 5D Plates for +200(neg)

As the subject says, I'm after a set of 6 x 5D plates and I am willing to pay +200 for them, or willing to negotiate. Let me know. Shaz Monaro
  9. Bogette

WoF Uber Thorifoid

Australia vs US this morning. This first one is the uber loot, TBird Thigh (M) last one on auction went for +2000. :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge This one was cool, you can see Star (US team) head just above my loot window. Star globaled about 20 seconds before on a mob just standing...
  10. Bogette

Buying: Svempa T15(L)

Got one? Have one for sale? Let me know your price. - Shaz Monaro.
  11. Bogette

Thorifoid Door

Thorifoid Door at Temple Went out to the Temple today to hunt some Thorifoids. Got onto the temple, and saw that the round sacrifice stone, is now a door. Didn't notice this before so I assume that its new. Click to enlarge Also here is what it looks like through it. Click to enlarge...
  12. Bogette

Windows 2003 Server Service Pack 1 sound

Is anyone running EU on Windows 2003 Server Service Pack 1? And if so does their sound work? Everything was running smoothly in EU until I installed Service Pack 1, at which point my sound in EU stopped working. I have adjusted the settings on the DirectX drivers to enable full hardware...
  13. Bogette

1st Hogglo

I've just got to the point of being able to tackle Hogglo, I did about 8 the other day with great losses. Saved up and went to do another 10, this is what was waiting for us. Click to enlarge Big thanks to my good friend Northen Northen Firstborn, who helped with a bit of light Fapping Duties...
  14. Bogette

Delay Bot Bling

Bit of loot delay was happening, I was at the end of my hunt and looted, instead of waiting from my loot window to show I just thought I would 't', to see if anything interesting would happen. As you can see, 9 seconds until teleport, and bling. Click to enlarge I normally just post to the...
Back