Search results

1. fredzepp

Suggestion: Mission Lists

Decided to sample the delights of Cyrene. Noobed my way around and took some missions. I done a load but still have a list of 84 active missions including some for A.R.C., mining, crafting, nooby one's, Mayhem, epic chains, dailies and general one's. What a mess and good job I stopped taking...
  2. fredzepp

Trading

Whenever I log in there are lots of new posts, but most of them are buying and selling threads. Didn't see them on the old forum as we had the option to block them. There is no filter to do this now. or have I missed something? :scratch2: If not, please consider re-instating this option...
  3. fredzepp

Selling: Angel F (6 pieces no gloves)

All pieces tiered between T1.7 and T3.4 Get yourself an early Christmas present :yay: Offers via PM pls
  4. fredzepp

Zap, freeze, gloop, sizzle etc

So here I am playing with all my lovely chips and getting lots of BLP and weapon cells in loot. Certainly much better than those damn frags but how come there isn't any Synth ME? :scratch2: Another kick in the pants for MF users.
  5. fredzepp

Isis Lr.47Ag (L)

Yay, finally a discovery...
  6. fredzepp

Equipment Tiers, Colours and Textures

I want to buy a gun, fap, finder or whatever and its at X.9 Tier so why can’t I see the Tier recipe before I buy it? Do I always have to come here to PCF in the hope of finding out? I want to buy some clothes, so why can’t I see what it will look like on me? Give me a little screen like you...
  7. fredzepp

WARNING: You need to make regular make visits to the fridge

DVT from gaming, whatever next. The sky is falling... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-14350216
  8. fredzepp

Why does it take so long

to log in? In VU9 I got dc a few times before being able to loot a mob. No prob, log back in and there it was. These days, after typing in my GC number it takes just under 2 mins of staring at rocks and that dumb Shinkiba before I get back in. Seems like a lifetime and ofc, no mob. Anyone...
  9. fredzepp

Pin to map

I think the “/pos” function is brilliant and think the functionality should be extended. We need options so you can personalise your map and turn it into a kind of Google Calypso (or whatever planet you are on). Ideally you should be able to pin to it without actually being at the location...
  10. fredzepp

State of the nation

Just got this from "My Page" on Tracker. No wonder I'm going broke. C'mon everybody, start hunting these mobs please :laugh: Seriously though - where is everybody? Early Xmas hols, waiting for MM, saving cash in the hope of a x2 skills event or just plain skint?
  11. fredzepp

Rate this thread

Tried to rate a thread and found I'd lost the options. When I click on the rating bar at the top right of a thread all I get is a very small blank box and no way of enlarging it. I've haven't changed any settings so I had a nose through my control panel to see if there was anything there which...
  12. fredzepp

Rant about Shop Owners #2

Well actually this isn't a rant at all but follows on from Rant #1 at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/194809-rant-about-shop-owners-grrrrrrrrrrrrr.html#post2521717 I spent hours yesterday at the Twins, PA and Emerald Malls before running out of steam. So what did I...
  13. fredzepp

Rant about Shop Owners grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dear Shop Owners, here’s a few point for you to consider: 1. There are a number of items in the Wish List forum about improvements needed to the Malls. These are good points and acknowledge the fact that things don’t work properly in those murky malls. 2. Having spoken to a number of you in...
  14. fredzepp

Tier stats question

Help. I thought I “understood” about the relative speeds that similar items tiered up. Here are screenies of 3 different Ziplex TK220 Oreseeker (L) and things just don’t look right. Click to enlarge The third seeker is the one that’s causing me real problems. Given the stats of this one...
  15. fredzepp

Friends List stuff

FL is too small and I have to juggle people on and off my FL. So many times I’ve removed someone then need to contact them so I end up PM’ing loads of people or running around major cities asking if anyone has seen them or has them on their FL. A bigger list would help but can’t we have some...
  16. fredzepp

Ammo skimming

As we now have ammo split into 1/100ths you don't get back the value of all the ammo you put in the tt. I dumped 423773 projectiles in the tt which is 42.3773ped and got 42.37ped back. Pretty obvious really. It wont break the bank but is bloody cheeky by MA. Might net them a few extra $k a...
  17. fredzepp

Date stamp

In common with lots of socs, the soc I'm in has members from around the world. We try and ensure that we know who is active and who is not so we don't end up with a bloated list of non-playing members. We could hold a few attendance meetings each month to force everyone to show up and do a...
  18. fredzepp

Missing Data

My hof for 14th July does not appear in my tracker stats although everything for the 13th and 15th is fine. Nothing has changed at my end so has anyone else noticed anything missing? I'm not sure about the time, probably around 13:00 MA time.
  19. fredzepp

What country or time zone?

This may have been asked before so excuse me but... I want to find a soc with plenty of players from my own country or in nearby time zones. It's easy if you are from say the USA or Sweden or Czech Republic but what about everyone else? With my current soc there are so many players that I've...
Back